Mir Trinity 2.3 <Dedicated Server> - [CLOSED]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Re: Mir Trinity 2.3 <Dedicated Server>

Server failed all ready over 1 gm... (Crash)

Well done team you have added a dick. Ayndril stayed up longer LOL.

Server is gettin a rewind. I dont think ill be poppin back on for some time. If you play this EVERY one is level 100 + Can get free GM commands.

PS: If you people wanted a server to **** around why dint you call me?:)

PPS: Very nice server (2 Days up = Rewind)

Server is a complete fail.

EDIT:

If you want prove ill post but i better leave for now :) Good luck :@

How many times did Storm explains this to you, jesus u really are a dumb little twat.

Crash was ruining the server, for instance spawned 4 Zt's whilst my guild was hunting.
We then told Storm who was getting fed up with Crash being corrupt and ruining his server. Storm / Trinity made the server Crash was just hosting.
He abused his powers.
Storm has made a back up of the server. His going to edit a few things on the server find a new host and stick it back up live again, dont come on Lomcn abuse the server when u tryed and failed. your an ignorant little twat who knows ****. go back to school kido!

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

How many times did Storm explains this to you, jesus u really are a dumb little twat.

Crash was ruining the server, for instance spawned 4 Zt's whilst my guild was hunting.
We then told Storm who was getting fed up with Crash being corrupt and ruining his server. Storm / Trinity made the server Crash was just hosting.
He abused his powers.
Storm has made a back up of the server. His going to edit a few things on the server find a new host and stick it back up live again, dont come on Lomcn abuse the server when u tryed and failed. your an ignorant little twat who knows ****. go back to school kido!

I Love you.

x

/Nymph

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Well the GMs should get Trust worthy people Or stay solo.

Server was fun but (Crash) Failed it.

PS: This is the fastes server what ever gone down since i played mir.

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010

As posted server is down.

Many things uns was doing to the server, both me and tinity were very unhappy with, i spoke to him about it and he apologised as asaid he diddnt realise the damage he was doing by giving away random items and skill books, so i said fair enough ill give you the benifit of the doubt.

It then came to my attention that uns had also been doing trades with players for gold and items so they could get items they wanted, futhermore i made a noob char after i had spoken to uns about all of this went to zt and then found he thought it was perfectly fine to spawn 5 ZT and a WT for us on zt 5th, it was at this point i realised that the server me and trinity had created was being abused and there was no way to continue the partnership.

A backup of the db has been made before any items were given out to players, and the server files have been almost entirely deleted from the server.

If there is enough intrest in the server, i will happily get the server hosted for a month and see if things get sorted with me and trinity who actually do care about the servers success, i feel an i told you so comming on but the server has escaped before any major damage could be done.

There are a few issues with exp i want to sort before it goes back up bigger and better.

PS Uns im sorry but this was comming to a head really fast, and i couldnt take the risk of you stealing mine and trins server, so i have pulled the plug, mirsin is still fully in tacked and can go back up, i respect the fact you diddnt steal the server the moment it arrived on the dedi, but your ruining the server me and trinity worked so hard to make

/Kev

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

Good to kno all the info provided, yes im pritty sure its safer they pulled the plug now, instead of it gettin messed up, theirfor i respect the dicission and am w8ing for a re-launch of the server, good luck kev and chris :)

P.S. was fun while it lasted :)

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010

can't wait for a relaunch

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Have to lol, everyone tried to tell you about uns. 'I didnt think any worse of it to spawn a few bosses, give a few items etc' retard.. lol.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

As posted server is down.

Many things uns was doing to the server, both me and tinity were very unhappy with, i spoke to him about it and he apologised as asaid he diddnt realise the damage he was doing by giving away random items and skill books, so i said fair enough ill give you the benifit of the doubt.

It then came to my attention that uns had also been doing trades with players for gold and items so they could get items they wanted, futhermore i made a noob char after i had spoken to uns about all of this went to zt and then found he thought it was perfectly fine to spawn 5 ZT and a WT for us on zt 5th, it was at this point i realised that the server me and trinity had created was being abused and there was no way to continue the partnership.

A backup of the db has been made before any items were given out to players, and the server files have been almost entirely deleted from the server.

If there is enough intrest in the server, i will happily get the server hosted for a month and see if things get sorted with me and trinity who actually do care about the servers success, i feel an i told you so comming on but the server has escaped before any major damage could be done.

There are a few issues with exp i want to sort before it goes back up bigger and better.

PS Uns im sorry but this was comming to a head really fast, and i couldnt take the risk of you stealing mine and trins server, so i have pulled the plug, mirsin is still fully in tacked and can go back up, i respect the fact you diddnt steal the server the moment it arrived on the dedi, but your ruining the server me and trinity worked so hard to make

/Kev

played it for half an hour, personally tis ok, just get rid of he euro crap, make ur own server =x.

http://gamingdeluxe.co.uk/Dedicated_Servers.html < quite cheap and ive never had a problem , who i use. Usually quite quick,+ the guy who runs it is cool.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

played it for half an hour, personally tis ok, just get rid of he euro crap, make ur own server =x.

http://gamingdeluxe.co.uk/Dedicated_Servers.html < quite cheap and ive never had a problem , who i use. Usually quite quick,+ the guy who runs it is cool.

Agreed. The server is fun, just needs to low boring levels/kit removed.

Ayndril hasn't been down once (Without being taken down by Night) & never lagg issues etc. Good dedi tbh.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

When its back up il be looking foward to playing with you sukki :P

Scorp ;) xxx

Gmo QueenOfWizzies Sky SorceryMaster also play here few others from salv.

Kev any updates as to when you will be chucking it back up ?

Have you got cash ready for a dedi or you in saving mode ?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

I'm sorry to hear you had issues with the host, however there were plenty of warnings from the community.

I am closing this thread due to the server being down. When/if you feel the need to relaunch the server, drop me a PM and we will sort the advert out.

Status
Not open for further replies.