MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The NPC that give's you start kit give's a different quest mark than the rest its easy to spot.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Dont the npc in bw give u kit and skills? Thats where i got mine

which NPC? theres one named starter kit but when you click it all the script is in korean so ive no clue what to click

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
i got a problem now, now that im 75 i need to find 6 different bosses. But i cannot understand the Global spawn shout :/

Image 14.jpg

like this a Boss has been spawned But idk what cave or what boss :/

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Those admonishing things are meant generally, pple tend to be impatient when they first log on, they bug me if I happen to stand there in sz and demand instant attention while I may be in some convo with some korean player or gm (typically when some event is about to start he tells me and I tell in guild chat. When event happens, it is usually whole series of events and things get hectic and if you join server at that time, probably nobody will have time for you. :apple:

Typically several things always happen at same time (I pm somebody, then someone opens trade window with me, gm says Hi..., then I press spacebar to talk and mount tiger which I don't notice so I start typing which triggers whole bunch of panels popping up all over my view... then I press Escape and wonder who should I deal with, in meantime the new lomcn user is chopping into me to get my attention, sz is full of animations so I don't even see where I stand, on top of that some folks have archer hitting them (maybe to level some skill or just annoy everybody) make steady and upleasant sighing noise on top of all that din, then I just go away from all that confusion like teleport or just run inside Inn that is usually empty LOL
I am still not used to Spacebar not activating chat line and use it automatically when under pressure instead of Enter key o.O

In SZ bottom right corner is NPC with red 'quest' icon overhead. It is not really a quest that he gives you, when you click the left button which in our language would be Accept (the quest), you get a box in your bag containing starter items. Or just keep clicking on links in that npc until the gift box shows up in your bag :devilish:
Last night someone was cavalier about starting without box but that is huge mistake, if only because of the weapon you get and which we all will be hard pressed to replace when it expires. I noticed some new folks being given weapons with much higher DC, SC MC than we got a week ago, real Ace weapons that koreans must envy us.

Also Korea is +8 hours relative to UK, so at 4pm UK they have midnight over there. GM has to sleep too sometimes :sleeping:

In the meantime before GM comes online, you can go to Starter map, not sure if you should level mightily, I mean I am not sure if it comes for nothing because when GM gives you lev60 it would be lost, or it might not be lost? Maybe pple that joined recently can tell? But you should sift through items for your class that drop there in profusion because they can have added stats (can't tell until examined in bag). Maybe don't bother with picking up gold, just so you buy some RTs TTs and some pots, only pickup occasional goldbar (or get a pet from cash shop to pick gold for you - can convert gg to Hwan easy, the exchange rate is good).

And later on in enthusiasm LOL don't fill up guild storage with low level items :abnormal: as this is quite high rate server (like 5H, items drop in profusion), maybe look what's in there to get idea what to keep. From hunts it only pays to take back to sell to shop gems and stones (gems you can put in personal storage). Items are worth taking out only if they are legendary kind or lev 50+,60+ or with good added stats.

Mostly if you log on more than first day, you will be given guild rank to also take out of g store and join new pple to guild. That way most time somebody will be around to join new pple. Rummage through gs and take what what items you can use.

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I like the *glow* on some of the items on the floor. Mite join it...my only problem is that most of the content is in korean...

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Those admonishing things are meant generally, pple tend to be impatient when they first log on, they bug me if I happen to stand there in sz and demand instant attention while I may be in some convo with some korean player or gm (typically when some event is about to start he tells me and I tell in guild chat. When event happens, it is usually whole series of events and things get hectic and if you join server at that time, probably nobody will have time for you. :apple:

Typically several things always happen at same time (I pm somebody, then someone opens trade window with me, gm says Hi..., then I press spacebar to talk and mount tiger which I don't notice so I start typing which triggers whole bunch of panels popping up all over my view... then I press Escape and wonder who should I deal with, in meantime the new lomcn user is chopping into me to get my attention, sz is full of animations so I don't even see where I stand, on top of that some folks have archer hitting them (maybe to level some skill or just annoy everybody) make steady and upleasant sighing noise on top of all that din, then I just go away from all that confusion like teleport or just run inside Inn that is usually empty LOL
I am still not used to Spacebar not activating chat line and use it automatically when under pressure instead of Enter key o.O

In SZ bottom right corner is NPC with red 'quest' icon overhead. It is not really a quest that he gives you, when you click the left button which in our language would be Accept (the quest), you get a box in your bag containing starter items. Or just keep clicking on links in that npc until the gift box shows up in your bag :devilish:
Last night someone was cavalier about starting without box but that is huge mistake, if only because of the weapon you get and which we all will be hard pressed to replace when it expires. I noticed some new folks being given weapons with much higher DC, SC MC than we got a week ago, real Ace weapons that koreans must envy us.

Also Korea is +8 hours relative to UK, so at 4pm UK they have midnight over there. GM has to sleep too sometimes :sleeping:

In the meantime before GM comes online, you can go to Starter map, not sure if you should level mightily, I mean I am not sure if it comes for nothing because when GM gives you lev60 it would be lost, or it might not be lost? Maybe pple that joined recently can tell? But you should sift through items for your class that drop there in profusion because they can have added stats (can't tell until examined in bag). Maybe don't bother with picking up gold, just so you buy some RTs TTs and some pots, only pickup occasional goldbar (or get a pet from cash shop to pick gold for you - can convert gg to Hwan easy, the exchange rate is good).

And later on in enthusiasm LOL don't fill up guild storage with low level items :abnormal: as this is quite high rate server (like 5H, items drop in profusion), maybe look what's in there to get idea what to keep. From hunts it only pays to take back to sell to shop gems and stones (gems you can put in personal storage). Items are worth taking out only if they are legendary kind or lev 50+,60+ or with good added stats.

Mostly if you log on more than first day, you will be given guild rank to also take out of g store and join new pple to guild. That way most time somebody will be around to join new pple. Rummage through gs and take what what items you can use.

Pretty much sums the server up to a T.

Fun to play and lots of new 'stuff' that's not available in any of the UK servers.

When I logged on this morning and started a new character the GM wasn't available so I spent an hour or so levelling in the recommended levelling zone. As soon as the GM came online he teleported to me, gave me the buffs and levelled me up to 60.

It takes a little time to get used to the Korean language and animations but once you've got used to where stuff is / spoken to other english players you quickly remember which buttons to press in which order.

Still trying to work out how to use a hero properly though!

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
That Breakthrough guide I was told in game by friendly korean player shampoo that it can break your item. Not when you revert, that is remove stats already added but when you adding new ones. That should be mentioned in the guide. .

I dont think Breakthrough can break items, i know awakening Can!

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
If anyone needs help with anything like sorting a hero or how to do any of the quests feel free to pm me when im on. Also any new comers are welcome to join my guild we have the same buffs as the lomcn guild we also do guild hunts to find all the new boss's and explore all the maps.

Pm me romper or hermak for an invite

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:09 PM ----------

On another note GM if you read this fourm please can you look in to sorting SwiftFeet and Darkbody currently they both dont work.

Swiftfeet the speed up works but the instant run after being hit while its active dosnt.

Darkbody dosnt work at all the clone just explodes as soon as you cast the spell and it does zero damage.

Both of these spells are inportant for a sin in pvp i cant get close to an archer even one 10 levels lower than me i have ni tools at my disposle to close the gap

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
If you did not do guild hunts in lomcn guild, why all of sudden you gonna do them in another guild??

Not that I mind another euro guild but its just what's the point? Any of you could have been made leader in lomcn if you showed some interest but not that it means much since you all had privileges like a leader has apart from being able to kick pple.

BTW Hermak was one of the leaders along with me and Ancient but Ancient logs on once in a blue moon it seems (which is ok, just saying) and Hermak never showed any activity in guild that I noticed, really have no idea what green grass he found in the second guild, just don't get it, unless maybe wanted to have different guild name? Or pick a war with the second english guild? Or maybe you're buddies from another server or what. What gets me is this tempting on that 'activity' that you could have shown in lomcn guild but didn't.
---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I dont think Breakthrough can break items, i know awakening Can!

Tried it twice now with legendary items, Legendary grade boots lev45, once with all five leg. items, then second time with four items, it just didn't work, not failed but just took the items and gold and returned me the item unchanged with some message in red korean letters, probably telling me 'sucker, try again' LOL

Third time with 'rare' grade ring lev50 DC 1-13 (+2DC added by gems) and with five items rare grade which are extremely easy to get, the Breakthrough worked and got added stats DC+6, AC+2, AMC+2, CriticalRate+1% Not bad ring now with DC 1-19 and some protection to boot.

Last edited:

shampoo

LOMCN Leecher
May 10, 2017
Lomcn guys
my nickname is shampoo(샴푸)
I joined the forum to talk about selfish GM.
On this server, GM receives money from Korean users and provides an unlimited number of items.
To me it did not matter much.
By the way, GM walked me ip ban because I did not give money.
I was running a guild, but there were a lot of guilders who gave GM a lot of money
My guild started to get out of balance as the enemy guilds began to change so badly that I wanted to quit the game.
If I quit the game, the GM, who anticipated that the guild who gave him a lot of money would not do it himself, gave me an IP ban.
GM does not want to lose a user who paid a lot of money. GM has to suck that user's money.
Because of the money, GM broke the balance of the game and showed up to be selfish, so I joined the forum to let it know.
I feel like this article will soon be deleted. Because it is an article that is slanderous.
But this article is true and I can no longer access the server.The reason that Korean users are at the top level of items and levels is because GM sells items that are not normally available. Receiving cash ...
Because I am not good at English, it will be a little difficult for you to understand the write.
I have a lot more to write ... but I'll cut it down.

good bye, lomcn friend, and monkita my m8 : )

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Lomcn guys
my nickname is shampoo(샴푸)
I joined the forum to talk about selfish GM.
On this server, GM receives money from Korean users and provides an unlimited number of items.
To me it did not matter much.
By the way, GM walked me ip ban because I did not give money.
I was running a guild, but there were a lot of guilders who gave GM a lot of money
My guild started to get out of balance as the enemy guilds began to change so badly that I wanted to quit the game.
If I quit the game, the GM, who anticipated that the guild who gave him a lot of money would not do it himself, gave me an IP ban.
GM does not want to lose a user who paid a lot of money. GM has to suck that user's money.
Because of the money, GM broke the balance of the game and showed up to be selfish, so I joined the forum to let it know.
I feel like this article will soon be deleted. Because it is an article that is slanderous.
But this article is true and I can no longer access the server.The reason that Korean users are at the top level of items and levels is because GM sells items that are not normally available. Receiving cash ...
Because I am not good at English, it will be a little difficult for you to understand the write.
I have a lot more to write ... but I'll cut it down.

good bye, lomcn friend, and monkita my m8 : )

It doesn't come of any surprise in all honesty.

If somebody could use these files to run a legitimate (preferably english) server that wasn't just in it for the $$ then it would do amazingly well.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
There a option in the f12 menu i turnt a few random ones on, now i have instant run even after being hit. i know Korean have always liked to play this way and even speed up the client running speed sometimes but how can u turn it off ? i keep running past items lol

lee0420

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 6, 2016
The blocking of the '샴푸' characters
It had a bad influence on the Koreans in the village.

He and his friend were a lot of people who used the word to give games to people in the same guild.

It was the people who made it hard for those who worked hard.
I took sanctions against him.

The image they tell me about
I do not care.
But the false information that '샴푸'
Do not believe.

From the moment of defeat,
It was like garbage in the server.

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:14 AM ----------

'마력'문자 차단
그것은 마을의 한국인들에게 나쁜 영향을 끼쳤다.

그와 그의 친구는 같은 길드에있는 사람들에게 게임을하기 위해이 단어를 사용하는 많은 사람들이었습니다.

열심히 일한 사람들이 어려움을 겪은 것은 사람들이었습니다.
나는 그를 제재했다.

그들이 말하는 이미지
신경 안써.
그러나 거짓 정보 '막 푸는'
믿을 수 없어.

패배의 순간부터,
서버의 쓰레기와 같았습니다.

---------- Post Merged at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 AM ----------

'샴푸' is not as good as you think.

---------- Post Merged at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Korean users already do not like '샴푸' users.

I sanctioned him considering the actions and damage he caused to the server.
He comes to this place and he is trying to harm the server.

He was only one user blocked

Do not give a **** about the hard-working users

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Tried it twice now with legendary items, Legendary grade boots lev45, once with all five leg. items, then second time with four items, it just didn't work, not failed but just took the items and gold and returned me the item unchanged with some message in red korean letters, probably telling me 'sucker, try again' LOL

Third time with 'rare' grade ring lev50 DC 1-13 (+2DC added by gems) and with five items rare grade which are extremely easy to get, the Breakthrough worked and got added stats DC+6, AC+2, AMC+2, CriticalRate+1% Not bad ring now with DC 1-19 and some protection to boot.

ye legendary items have a 50% chance to fail with 5 items, while rare have a 25% chance to fail with 5 items,

i dread to think about Mythical + that light green and Mir Items on BreakThrough lol

shampoo

LOMCN Leecher
May 10, 2017
Do not give a **** about the hard-working users?

lolol Do not be kidding, to protect the user who spends money on you. GM

When my friend told me it was time to stop playing,

I could not fight against enemy guilds with guild chat. I said the balance was broken.

After that, you gave my friend a ip ban and sent me a ip ban in a few minutes.

Because, you did not want to lose Super pay users in my guild. He would have given you more than $ 5,000.

GM, who writes that it is not true, is too ugly.

I will not go back to your server anyway, but do not repeat the same thing in the lomcn guild, even if it violates your money.

GM Yours dirty, and most of my play has helped beginners. Did I do anything else?

Let's grow GM server development ability Noob, Do not think how you can get more money from a Korean user :p

I have never chatted with someone else in town, GM You can see whispers of everyone, chatting on the roof, you know I know you are lying?

GM with a voyeuristic metamorphosis....

GM can see all the guild chats, watch out, lomcn friends

Ah, I wanted to give my id to monkita ... but i did not give it because GM would delete the id ... amrod are you monkita right?

I wanted to play with you, so I kept playing but eventually I came to this conclusion..
I'm sorry I could not keep up with what you promised ... I wish you a fun game! m8 :)

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
yes bro im monkita :) i think i will not play, only u help me understund korean symbols etc ;p now im alone xd we will have contact here m8 :)

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Do not give a **** about the hard-working users?

lolol Do not be kidding, to protect the user who spends money on you. GM

When my friend told me it was time to stop playing,

I could not fight against enemy guilds with guild chat. I said the balance was broken.

After that, you gave my friend a ip ban and sent me a ip ban in a few minutes.

Because, you did not want to lose Super pay users in my guild. He would have given you more than $ 5,000.

GM, who writes that it is not true, is too ugly.

I will not go back to your server anyway, but do not repeat the same thing in the lomcn guild, even if it violates your money.

GM Yours dirty, and most of my play has helped beginners. Did I do anything else?

Let's grow GM server development ability Noob, Do not think how you can get more money from a Korean user :p

I have never chatted with someone else in town, GM You can see whispers of everyone, chatting on the roof, you know I know you are lying?

GM with a voyeuristic metamorphosis....

GM can see all the guild chats, watch out, lomcn friends

Ah, I wanted to give my id to monkita ... but i did not give it because GM would delete the id ... amrod are you monkita right?

I wanted to play with you, so I kept playing but eventually I came to this conclusion..
I'm sorry I could not keep up with what you promised ... I wish you a fun game! m8 :)

You got banned because you we're trying to encourage Koreans quit saying this is a cash server blah blah
and now because you got banned you're trying to encourage us Quit & or not play.

Gm give us a lot of time aka Translating his server & other bits where English Isn't his main language. fair play to him

this isn't just a $$$ there is an event with Deer that give RealPay where u can use the $$$ shop maybe not as much as other people but you could saved up and bought a class Change/Materials Ect ect Without donations i'm sure no one would put the time and effort in and make a server just to lose money.

the GM has been online Everyday! that's massive on most of our servers we're lucky to see one a week!

tbh if i was the GM yes i would ban you as well if you continue flaming this forum it would end up as a Perm ban

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
1. translated
[FONT=&quot]Quests are now translated for you and you can see where you can go.[/FONT]
--------------------------------------------------
English support for LOMCN users
If you destroy the monster below,
you will be rewarded.
With friends, you can complete more quickly.

* Where the monster is located *
▶Teleport Npc
 ▶High Level
 ▶1. Red Cave
---------------------------------------------------

2. 60 ~ 80 level section required Experience decrease

3. Some of the archer's damage has been reduced.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for info, quests are maybe the biggest problem overall, only some were pretty clear (those from Teleport npc rock).
Reduced experience I felt it already last night.