MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Slowly seeing more NPC get english translation, hope it gets done quicker could be something great in the works.

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Have spoken to the gm about translation - he is in middle of doing it now - Teleport's been done and hes spending most of the day doing it aswell i think.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
GM was asking if I know of some place where there are mobs with english names, to help him with translation... he already knows about wiki website and http://www.mir2db.com, not sure what else is there to aid with mob names, maybe item names also

I imagine he would need pictures (mob, item) with english names as it is hard to just make them up.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I come back to log on and the same thing happens like last time, the Client.exe is renamed to OldClient.exe and it gets into a cycle. I suppose the old exe was removed and the new one wasn't put on the patching server yet.

Was fixed fast last time.

@Nightrider thanks for the tip, I would think chronos pple won't mind. Not sure of course if it would be of use, don't know exactly what the GM was after.

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
iv told him to open port 3000 nothing as yet though

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:21 PM ----------

iv told him to open port 3000 nothing as yet though

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014
so is server down atm cause i swapped pc's and im getting all kinds of error messages.. not played it on this pc yet :/

I think it's kind of nice of the GM making all the translation changes for us.. since its a korean server.. its different enjoying it

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
Delete OldClient.exe, insert the original Client and run it

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 AM ----------

DarkSouls

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 27, 2014

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Tried that i was getting the same errors this morning. I will try again tonight.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

Doesn't work.

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
OldClient.exe를 삭제하고 원래 클라이언트를 폴더에 넣은 다음 실행하십시오.

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Delete OldClient.exe, place the original Client.exe in the folder and run it

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Delete OldClient.exe, place the original Client.exe in the folder and run it

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Tried now first time today, had to run patcher several times and it downloaded some files and on maybe third time it worked and I am logged on. Didn't have to do anything in the client folder.

Edit: was told ingame by GM that server wasn't offline, probably the problem was 'elsewhere' :beaten:

Last edited: