Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
only thing that's putting me off ATM is teh exp 1 ~22 should be fairly easy 22~30 half a grind 30~40 grind 40~50+ insain grind just my opinion

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
just had another look through the xp list and yea I agree and as such drowning has re-tweaked the xp list, so it should be a lot better now. we are also going to remove the gameshop items for now as we suspect this may be causing the crash some how. All of this will need a reboot , which we will try implament in the early hours of the morn so as not to disrupt to many players.

Thanks again for the feedback guys we really appreciate it

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
nps man u will probs need to reboot for the exp to take effect

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Experience has been adjusted so it should be better at the lower levels (up to lvl 25 should be a bit easier) - reboot will take place early morning as Chaos said so this does not disrupt people's gameplay.

Thank you from the team to everyone for the constructive feedback :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
could you guys reboot now, since no one is hunting or playing?
it would bother the users gameplay when u reboot at an active time.

and did you change ( exp tables or mobs exp ) ?

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
by what ive seen people have been taking other peoples names and getting the exp scrolls storing them as they stay in storage and are transferable then deleting the chars then making there own chars so they have like 10 exp scrolls+ to use

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Just remove the exp scrolls tomorrow on reboot because they shouldn't really be needed anymore with the exp changes?

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013
i think something should be done with sunpots either add a cooldown on them or make it so you cannot stack so many or it will turn into battle of the sunpots

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
This is bullshit, some1 stole my name to get exp scrolls and lvl fk this

Demonisha

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2015
HAHAHA my account does not even exist anymore. Lazy bullshit sweaty sacked hosters and some naff bugg **** server. goodluck :*

Fester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
Not a good start for a server, all the bugs aside.......... the amount of crashes and downtime for a new server is terrible.

People usualy put alot of time in when they open a server up and lose interest as time goes by but this one has only been up a few days and it feels like they have already got bored, there is very little information to let anyone know what is going on regarding the crashes and downtime or when it will be coming back online.

Moving on from this one i think.

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
Any update on reboot today please???
Can you put spell prices back to expensive - the fact I can afford all the end game spells already is silly!

Also add random stat added items to drops to make it more interesting rather than actual rare items??

Thanks
Seumus

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Played too many servers where gold held no value - the high cost of spells was a great idea to give it value!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
can any one of the staff tell us when is the reboot?
its almost midday and we've been told its gonna be in the morning...

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Any update on reboot today please???
Can you put spell prices back to expensive - the fact I can afford all the end game spells already is silly!

Also add random stat added items to drops to make it more interesting rather than actual rare items??

Thanks
Seumus

---------- Post Merged at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Played too many servers where gold held no value - the high cost of spells was a great idea to give it value!

lol lets hope they are smart enough to not just increase the book values :p
if they make books expencive again then anyone who bought the books now basicaly made a huge proffit +
if you stockpiled books for say 5k, and they turn into 500k books: you just sell them back to npc for quick proffit

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
lol lets hope they are smart enough to not just increase the book values :p
if they make books expencive again then anyone who bought the books now basicaly made a huge proffit +
if you stockpiled books for say 5k, and they turn into 500k books: you just sell them back to npc for quick proffit

Indeed, perhaps delete all book items currently in game? There can't be that many that have stockpiled?? I mean I have all mine bought up till 30 I think but that's it!

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Ps server just crashed haha

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Indeed, perhaps delete all book items currently in game? There can't be that many that have stockpiled?? I mean I have all mine bought up till 30 I think but that's it!

---------- Post Merged at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Thn ull just have to pay back the difference on the ones till lvl 30 tbh :) or unlearn them all and purchase @ new price :)

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

not that i mind but: isnt that just another 'FU' to the ppl who actualy played hardcore? since they probably spend all their big cash on making sure they have the books before someone realized it's 'bad' atm and they fix it

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
not that i mind but: isnt that just another 'FU' to the ppl who actualy played hardcore? since they probably spend all their big cash on making sure they have the books before someone realized it's 'bad' atm and they fix it

I'm just voicing my concern - I personally don't think a server will last when you can get endgame spells for less than a full bag of pots!