Mir3 - Developer Question...

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Mir3 - Developer Questchen...

Who is interested in Mir3 and has knowlage in Delphi7 or Delphi2007 and a bit Knowlage DirectX (DX Knowlage not need at first) and wants to do things for Mir3 ?!

Please Post the Interest and the Knowlage, so we can look how much interest in Mir3 is, so we can make Tutorials and help for build things for
Mir3 like the Mir2 Projects. I belive is enough interst in build things then
the Admins can/make a Developer Section only for Mir3 to share Ideas
and Code and tools ec....

/Coly

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Re: Mir3 - Developer Questchen...

Something that should be released is anti cheat to all.

Who is interested in Mir3 and has knowlage in Delphi7 or Delphi2007 and a bit Knowlage DirectX

I dont know much about that so i wont be much help :(

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

I know bugger all about Delphi or DirectX, but if I can help in any way, I don't mind doing so. I just really don't have the time to learn Delphi at this time in my life, maybe in a few years if things change...

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany

^^ If you can made things for Mir3 in VB with Code and infos from Delphi then it is ok...
The First is to look for Interest in Making Mir3 things. So I see atm 2 User

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007

at the moment i m learning C# i know its not delphi but it has alot of other languges mixed into it i would like to help

count me in

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany

i would if i can but i can no programming language anyways i can play with grafix like ps2 or Poser nothing other :( sry but i would be interested in some Tools *hehe i know now all say LEECHER *rofl

gl anyways and lg

ameno

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany

To get Information and Ideas is not leeching for me ^^, Interest is same to give the Mir3 Section a go .

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany

Haa Kaori "only write Java" ^^ you have the Bigest Knowlage in Mir3 here ;-)
I believe we can find a way to get all the Language infos to Tools and Knowlage for the Mir3 Section. C# C++ Java is all a bit the same.
From Delphi to C++ or from Java to Delphi I can help to translate and you Kaori can it I believe from C++ to Java...

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
the course im doing is C# for the .net enviroment

basicly this covers many languages ranging from old pascal and Cobol (sorry for spelling if wrong) to C++ i would love to help in any thing i can

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
^^ Hallmat I know and work with .net things. On my AntiCheat-Project for a other Game the TrustServer is Code full in C## , the Client in C++ and ASM.
So you see I know a bit things in diff Language.

My Intention with this post is to see or get the information how many User have Interest in making new things and helping Mir3 to get it better.
So next Question is : What you want or need for Mir3? ^^

I self help with Knowlage and so... I have begon to make a Tut for making MapEditor for Mir3 with DirectX9 in Delphi. Atm it is in the VIP Section.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i would love a anti cheat program and a some way of making npc's move intesd of being static

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I believe a NPC Maker is easy to make and I believe you need only Knowlage in Making a NPC. So Make list with you believe you need for the NPC Editor and the we can look.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You can move an NPC while the server is online, but getting it to actually WALK is another matter, and something that the server and client are not capable of doing.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
i know of how to get it to move and speak i want it to actually walk so i guess im gonna have to try and code it

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
If i can help,in this moment im a member of the unleashed files team.
Im making this game to be mir2 & mir3 and more add-ons in game.
I know Old VB,asm,a little c++,vb.net,a little java,encryptions,cpu technologies,and others i dont remember at this moment.

Bye and good look recluting people! ;)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Is it not better to make a SVN for Mir3 Dev. , to have a Start point ?
Need then a littel Team with Mir3 Coder to fill it with Code and Knowlage and new Ideas and Tools...