Mir3 euro

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Does any1 know if there is any cheats for euro mir3? i've never heard or seen any lol any1 know?

Thanks
Seifer

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
im sure you're not suposed to ask for these things, and when a mod/admin views this post you will get a slap on the wrist or worse lol

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
sorry if my brain has gone dead through a lack of sleep lol. but is it not againsed the rules to request cheats on this forum.

edit: taken from global rules

LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any online server/user in any shape of form.
LOMCN reserves the right to remove users which merely threaten the operation of online servers.

not entirely sure if that applies to the european servers but thats not up to me to decide neways

Last edited:

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Exactly, what's the point of trying to build a half-decent community around here, or on the Servers that Members provide if people are expected to hand out Cheats left-right-and-centre ;o Common sense really "~Mitzcee~"

/JaY[!]

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Right can i just say where the hell does it say i am asking for cheats? i am asking if there is any as i never heard of any? and why the fk have i got a warning for this?

CAN SOME1 POINT OUT WHERE IT SAYS 'DOES ANY1 HAVE ANY CHEATS THAT I CAN USE?'