Mir3 GSP Black boxes around all objects

smoochy boys on tour

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
hi guys im playing a mir3 gsp server and its all great and fine but a friend of mine is having an issue where when they log in there is black boxes around all npc's and monsters instead of the ground tiles
does anyone know how to fix this issue as ive tried quite a few things and nothing seems to work

were both on windows 10 aswell but like i say mine plays fine :(

Attachments

• GSP black boxes.bmp
    937.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
The Driver has a problem with Transparency. Witch Hardware he use and has he the last driver for his card?

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
not sure ill ask my friend if drivers are upto date and if not get them to update and try again

thankyou for reply Coly never seen a problem like this lol xD

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
my drivers are ok and up to date....but still have the problem... dont understand it tbh but thanks for your input....

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Hmm Problems like that comes from Driver or from the DirectX Lib.
You can change your Driver or install the last DirectX Lib. In most cases the Driver can't uses some needed Function to use the full Alphablending functions...
It is hard to help without Information from your System... which driver, Hardware etc. you use...

I don't know how Wemade Internal works, if it use Shader or use old Alphablending to made Transparensy...

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
hi guys im playing a mir3 gsp server and its all great and fine but a friend of mine is having an issue where when they log in there is black boxes around all npc's and monsters instead of the ground tiles
does anyone know how to fix this issue as ive tried quite a few things and nothing seems to work

were both on windows 10 aswell but like i say mine plays fine :(

if you are the guy with the inactive character PotNoodles from about a year ago, can you send TheBear his weapon back please.

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
turn off graphic acceleration in game setting and it will go away thou your pc might run mir slower but this is the fix