Mir3 Historic

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
Server may be abandoned by owner.

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023

historicad2.png

historicad4.png

Rebirth Added

Gambling Added

Fame Rewards Added

Experience Rate Increased 500%

Upgrade Gems and Orbs Added

Server Launched 10th June 2023

Server Website for Downloads: Click Here

Launcher Direct Link: Click Here

Client Direct Link: Click Here

For users having issues with the download, here are a couple mirrors.

Full Client Mirror: Click Here

Launcher Mirror: Click Here

Join Discord Server: Click Here

Image 0.png

Quick screenshot of 'ingame' - you'll need to install the client as its different to zircon base set.

Attachments

• historicad.png
    historicad.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 12

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
Started this yesterday threw some cash on for the buffs to get started still have not recived the GameGold, The Server also has a constant 2 step lag and apparently the gm has not been active at all in the past week the last time he spoke on his discord was 28/06/2023 15:39, It seems to have the exact same layout and drop files as Azura did. dno if he sold the files or if its him using a different account.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Started this yesterday threw some cash on for the buffs to get started still have not recived the GameGold, The Server also has a constant 2 step lag and apparently the gm has not been active at all in the past week the last time he spoke on his discord was 28/06/2023 15:39, It seems to have the exact same layout and drop files as Azura did. dno if he sold the files or if its him using a different account.
Can confirm Historic and Azura are two separate users. (From what I’ve seen)

In response to how you feel the server is being run/maintained. LOMCN now has no say in what we can/can’t allow to be advertised.

Reactions: Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Always try and research as much as possible or read their Discord to determine if that server is trust worthy or even worth putting any time into.

Unfortunately, this is how it will be now as the guys here can not make an informed decision to give warnings anymore.

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
I haven't disappeared, I just didnt have internet. I did warn people in the discord that I might not have internet for a few days.

There were a few issues with the dedicated host while I was gone, server was running fine (maybe a lot of lag spikes) nothing could communicate externally with the server.

The company have now rebooted the host machine and it is now working fine.

Reactions: Pusha

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
@Historic Are you done with the server ? u aint spoke since I made this post, and you said on discord

''Im going to go work on the server and I'll be back in a few hours to reboot''

This was on Wednesday ^_^

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
@Historic Are you done with the server ? u aint spoke since I made this post, and you said on discord

''Im going to go work on the server and I'll be back in a few hours to reboot''

This was on Wednesday ^_^

No I'm not 'done' with the server.. I'm working on the things that need changing turns out there was quite a bit that people wanted editing so its taking some time but its all quality of life changes which people say will make it more 'fun'

Reboot will most likely be Monday at this rate, as there doesn't seem to be a discussion thread for the server.. if you can think of anything else that needs editing or changed feel free to post it here.

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
It would just be nice if you could keep the discord updated with whats happening nd stuff bro instead of not replying to anyone for a cple days :D

Also reply to me on disc plz i can't login atm ^_^

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
It would just be nice if you could keep the discord updated with whats happening nd stuff bro instead of not replying to anyone for a cple days :D

Also reply to me on disc plz i can't login atm ^_^

I do update people between working on the server but I get so many DMs with issues that I forget to post on the main discord sometimes.
I will post updates on the main channel more often but at the same time if theres been no reboot it means I'm still making edits to code or the database.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Updated this thread to include the server's advert as the first post. This is the dedicated discussion thread and the server updates/advert can be found here

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
can just delete all the messages if you want jev have a clean discussion

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
@Historic Any Chance of an update ? The subs in 100+ caves are way too strong and don't drop anything worthwhile, Wizard can't wear all their kit from lvl 100 onward till 200+ cause of wear W8, kit has too much ADV u start taking insane dmg as it seems to bug out when having so much on, cave teleports level req are messed up, the 200 cave quests are in the cave before, nowhere near enough orbs drop to cube a weapon, there's no teleport to LostLands and subs / boss there dnt even drop alot of orbs too, Regen does not work so makes having comfort 20 pointless also , The bigger 100+ mp pots u cant put into AutoPot, Gems and Orbs need w8 0 , Maybe make new kits boss's only so we stop progressing as fast as, Bosses don't really have a purpose on here. Stop pots from dropping in caves as so many drops it lags, also can't see items for pots half the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: checkra1n

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
@Historic server crashed stuckin in loop on login screen, still no update ? You have said nothing on the discord still and ppl are just getting bored and leaving.

H4D3S

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 13, 2011
Server has potential, custom caves, mobs and items.

Yet there's so much wrong with it, all the mobs and the boss have the same AI in the new caves meaning its aid's for tao/wiz to level.

GM has been replied once in like 2 weeks unless its about donations he won't repsond..

How are servers like this being allowed to advertise?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Because the community don't care about the player base (including server owners), They also don't like the idea of LOMCN staff policing said servers to prevent player's from being scammed etc.

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
@Historic Any Chance of an update ? The subs in 100+ caves are way too strong and don't drop anything worthwhile, Wizard can't wear all their kit from lvl 100 onward till 200+ cause of wear W8, kit has too much ADV u start taking insane dmg as it seems to bug out when having so much on, cave teleports level req are messed up, the 200 cave quests are in the cave before, nowhere near enough orbs drop to cube a weapon, there's no teleport to LostLands and subs / boss there dnt even drop alot of orbs too, Regen does not work so makes having comfort 20 pointless also , The bigger 100+ mp pots u cant put into AutoPot, Gems and Orbs need w8 0 , Maybe make new kits boss's only so we stop progressing as fast as, Bosses don't really have a purpose on here. Stop pots from dropping in caves as so many drops it lags, also can't see items for pots half the time.

Yes I am updating stuff, theres a lot that needs editing and more stuff keeps being mentioned while i'm updating.

The weight on items is changed and other stuff thats been mentioned has been changed, before I reboot I need to change the adv on items because it makes people unhittable. I am also changing the mob damage because that was tested with the adv the way it is.

Orbs for weapon refine have been increased too otherwise it would have taken too long to roll weapons.

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
Server has potential, custom caves, mobs and items.

Yet there's so much wrong with it, all the mobs and the boss have the same AI in the new caves meaning its aid's for tao/wiz to level.

GM has been replied once in like 2 weeks unless its about donations he won't repsond..

This is 100% false, I get ALOT of messages with things that need fixing and if you speak to these people they will tell you that I get the information thats needed from them while im updating.

The issue right now is that there is a ALOT that needs changing and its taking time to make the edits (specially when theres 1500+ new items)

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
This is 100% false, I get ALOT of messages with things that need fixing and if you speak to these people they will tell you that I get the information thats needed from them while im updating.

The issue right now is that there is a ALOT that needs changing and its taking time to make the edits (specially when theres 1500+ new items)
So it should be in upcoming, will wait til its done.