Mir3 players

Join Discord

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
were are all the Mir3 players playing that still are about no servers with decent user count no more :/

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
i dont play any server anymore i am waitin for one thats like offical again with sins and the old events mini games we had in Euro mir can anyone rember what it was called mircraft? 2 sides faught chopped down loggs collected wood and built a army of mobs to fight the other side :P hopefully that will bring all the mir players together again i miss them days :( Hopefully we will see a server like that again some day

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i dont play any server anymore i am waitin for one thats like offical again with sins and the old events mini games we had in Euro mir can anyone rember what it was called mircraft? 2 sides faught chopped down loggs collected wood and built a army of mobs to fight the other side :P hopefully that will bring all the mir players together again i miss them days :( Hopefully we will see a server like that again some day
Yeah its Mircraft, Ive got plans to re create Mir craft when ive got time lol and also need a new map for it as the conventional team vs team is jsut not possible with our files but i think it can be modified to still give the same joy lol.
I'll ask a few other GM's and see if they fancy teaming up on it.

As for sins, i think youre gonna be waiting a long time m8, the only chance we seem to have with it at the moment is the delphi source but i think thats grinded to a hault again :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Last source commit (about 3 hours ago)

Still working away :)

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
well i started playin blue moon i think its a pretty good server some nice people on there aswell (nice to actuly go on guild hunts been a long time since i did that on a p-server)

Xzo

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
well i started playin blue moon i think its a pretty good server some nice people on there aswell (nice to actuly go on guild hunts been a long time since i did that on a p-server)

Xzo
Maybe i had bad luck, but i got ignored alot :(