MirLabyrinth 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
A new 1.9 server that has been live for just over a month.
For those whole played RageZone, the files used are very similiar.
The server has a dedicated Dedi, and a great team who are very active and prompt when dealing with issues.
The forum is at www.mirforums.co.uk/forums - We'd love you to sign up and have a look! :)

The basic set out is that of your usual 1.9 server but with some added benefits, the quest system is strong at the moment and constantly being improved. We have a lowlevelcave and npc's to help you through your noob phase!
The leveling is relative balance, its pretty quick to get yourself to 45, (a day or two) then its well structure to slow you down by about 50/51 to a max of a level every few days. I d say it was a medium exp rate server.
The drop system and economy is strong, and at the moment we are hosting a huge easter event which has been loved by all!
Bosses are varied and the caves are plentiful.
There are two walls to fight for, and around 5/6 strong guilds who contest.
At the moment we are enjoying server counts of around 50 and hopefully those will continue to rise as we see new blood joining everyday.

So guys rather than bore you with the logistics, I d rather invite you to sign up the forums, enjoy the easter event tonight and tomorrow and see what you think.

Much Love + Happy Easter.

/Silencer

Last edited:

CripplePatrol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2003
it's a quality 1.9 server, has the classic RZness about it but has had the badly needed lvl 55 kit and bosses added. All-in-all a good server atm i think! And I prefer to to 2.3 i must say!

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Character name - Fate
Class - Wizard
Level - 52
Time Played - 3 weeks to 1 mounth

Review;
. Nice Community
. Helpful Gm's
. Nice Exp Rate Not To Hard Not To Easy [Makes Leveling Fun]
. Items drop in a nice moderation [Still Waiting on my FF :P]
. Money easy to get as u just hunt =]

Worth The Play.

/Fate

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
Ye I'd play, tooo bad its moved to its "new" location.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Why is everybody so fussed about moving to MR, It's just the same game nothing is changing except little additions

/Jenix