MirReborn 2.3 [Med-High Rate] *LIVE NOW*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
u only made challenge kit better coz u have it tbh... it was perfectly fine b4 u messed wiv it.

/evilwizard aka spoon

nope he has battle kit( witch is now 100% better than challengekit) hes lowerd challenge kit and upped what kit he has.. how can i go from have +30dc than any 1 else, 2 have the same dc?... its a joke.. hes lowerd wizzys hp 2 about 800 @ lvl 81.. i can do 1k hp in 1 fs on my warrior..

and u say battle kit is ment 2 be better whys that..? i seen alot more battle kit then i do challenge kit.. this server was fine 4-5 days ago. uve tryed 2 make server summat its not cus the users arnt coming in.. now ur loosing users i know of 5-6+ have quit, u shud of just kept it like it was afew days ago, added more stuff not edited wat u have. and just wait the players wud of come. little to late now

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
well this all obviously sucks, thinking about leaving cus I had like loads of battle items and sold them cus I had challenge and they were defo better at the time, started orbing them and selling the battle which has made me a loser now, /SuperBad is not online if everything goes on like this....

ps. don't only wanna be negative so got to say this : Harry u done great work on server but please do something about thoose rewinds ;)

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
yeh cus dragonforce has brain washed harry syaing hes amazing and how he done all the work 2 OS ect

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
no he was a **** gm, abusive and thought he was the man cus he had power. the guys worser than DF(Sic).. but he needs 2 get rid of sic aswell cus hes a tit n he was corrupt as **** on OS(reason he got booted).. hes bad news harry..
and all these rewinds i dont see 1 exp event 2 compensate..

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Tbh ive lost **** loads too, but im just gunna wait it out lol. Why does everybody cry and shout out about how this and that shouldnt be that etc etc when, in the end, its a free game?

Some people need a huge kick up the ass to grow up tbh.

Dragonforce (sic) all he did was do what harry told him to do lol, how can he be blamed for anything? and battle items SHOULD be better than challange, if i wasnt so lazy i could easily get full challange kit n sell it out, so it's hardly rare.

Now belt up, stop moaning and just wait... Or frankly if you have nothing better to do than flood this thread with meaningless crap, bugger off kindly?

<3 you too.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
koriban. look at the user count. its 4.. what was it 2-3 days ago? 30?... prooves my point.

u say uve lost **** loads.. uve never had **** loads... uve got HA thats all uve got thats decent.. try lvling a wizz 2 85 gettin rewound back 2 80 then lvling it agian 2 85 then gettin rewound 2 81.. it deos ur ****in head in.

edit:now tell me if u lost ur HA thru rewind u wudnt be fuming..

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
no he was a **** gm, abusive and thought he was the man cus he had power. the guys worser than DF(Sic).. but he needs 2 get rid of sic aswell cus hes a tit n he was corrupt as **** on OS(reason he got booted).. hes bad news harry..

nope he has battle kit( witch is now 100% better than challengekit) hes lowerd challenge kit and upped what kit he has.. how can i go from have +30dc than any 1 else, 2 have the same dc?... its a joke.. hes lowerd wizzys hp 2 about 800 @ lvl 81.. i can do 1k hp in 1 fs on my warrior..

and u say battle kit is ment 2 be better whys that..? i seen alot more battle kit then i do challenge kit.. this server was fine 4-5 days ago. uve tryed 2 make server summat its not cus the users arnt coming in.. now ur loosing users i know of 5-6+ have quit, u shud of just kept it like it was afew days ago, added more stuff not edited wat u have. and just wait the players wud of come. little to late now

None of this is doing the server anygood.

It now sounds to me like the GM`s have there own characters and that they are editing the kits there character has to make it better, basicley so they are the best on the server. This wont help usercount at all argueing like little b1tches on here.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
no. the gms arnt doing that, the gms dont have charas has far as i know, but DF(has done DB for harry but made all his own kit better). and 80 kit is ****.. its not even worth wearing.. challenge and battle kit rape it.. ive got a store full of 80kit i just use helm thts all thts worth using..

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
well I don't like to say this but fear ur damn right :P server was ownage yesterday TILL rewind, now it sucks a lot would atleast like to see a expevent x2.5 for 2 - 3 days?
would compensate all the lvling + drops x2 maybe that would be good, and do something that would make challenge and battle items hard as f*ck to get or make normal items like lvl 80 items better, so they would be worth getting aswell atm 80% of the time someone is doing challenge for the items, and 99% of the time there are plenty of people mass killing bg for the items, thats all being hunted on atm. THATS MY OPPINION IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T POST TY!

/SuperBad

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
koriban. look at the user count. its 4.. what was it 2-3 days ago? 30?... prooves my point.

u say uve lost **** loads.. uve never had **** loads... uve got HA thats all uve got thats decent.. try lvling a wizz 2 85 gettin rewound back 2 80 then lvling it agian 2 85 then gettin rewound 2 81.. it deos ur ****in head in.

edit:now tell me if u lost ur HA thru rewind u wudnt be fuming..

Ofcourse i would be fuming, but ive lost just as much as HA lol, full 80/90 warr kit and a rare or too..

Thing is, you havnt lost a HA equivalent, just lvls. so you cant compare.

And its the usercount has ****ed off because of the rewind, everybodys lost stuff and they cant be bothered anymore, nout to do with Sic lol.

If you think about it, lvlings not HARD its just tedious work, getting items on the other hand, is alot harder... you lose stuff you clearly gunna be angry, as i and many others are, and everyone knows (including harry) if he cant somehow counter this, the servers gunna die.

But pointing fingers and blaming people isnt gunna get us anywhere. Nor will spamming a thread, infact it just makes the situation worse. That's why im trying to be patient...

And as for it being ****, the new DB was to make them worth using, thats the whole point.. they were going to be made better otherwise everyone wouldnt bother getting them.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
how can u tell me what ive lost..? ive lost 60-70 dc... ive lost **** loads of 90-100 kit. u think ur 80-90 kit is good. its worthless i av **** loads of it..

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i wnt elohel bk as GM...i moaned to get him off the team but server was stable and fun till he left. sorry elohel :(

/spoony

The only reason the server isnt as stable now is because Harry has more work to do w/o me to help ingame. Not saying he needs me, but he needs someone.

Fear, I wont deny the fact that I swore a few times at yourself, but it was only ever you I shouted at and this was only because you wouldn't stop accusing me of something I had not done (Take a moment to think, if you were in my position, what would you have done?), never abused anybody else ingame or even on msn or w/e. I helped people evenly ingame (I'm pretty sure anybody who asked for help ingame got the help they needed). Your 'hatred' for me all began when you PK'ed someone, they dropped their armour & it 'vanished', and still to this day you probably think I stole it, get over it, I told you I didn't take it, end of.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
when a item drops it just deosnt disapear, some 1 on observer picks it up, u was the only gm on observer

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
When a player dies they can pick it up if theyre walkin in the direction of htte item dropping. So it can happen.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
no. u can only pick the item up if it drops on ur body.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
not always. I died whilst walking up and right and held down tab. As i normally do and it picked my item up before. I did it on mirrevenge. Long time ago but it is possible and very lucky if your walking that way.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye it can happen, its like screen lag as u die, you walk over your own item, pick it up (ur still alive for like a mini second) and then u die and ur back to the spot u died at.

Done it a few times lol, tis luck.