[CD3.55] Mob Levels / Regain and strengths

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Is it at all possible to make monsters go over level 99? All my wizards can repluse and tempest pretty much every mob.

What about mob regains? Which column am i looking for in the DB, im guessing its one of the 'Wz' columns?

Same thing for strengths really, atm alot of my boss's are DC 150-220ish , im gonna hit the cap soon?

Thanx in advance.

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
You need to use your MONAI's to do over 255 dmg. Look at Tadanga in HL_Monster, and in MonAI's and MonAi_Def This will show you how to put together the files for higher level mobs

Upvote 0

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
You need to use your MONAI's to do over 255 dmg. Look at Tadanga in HL_Monster, and in MonAI's and MonAi_Def This will show you how to put together the files for higher level mobs

I've got some MonAi's setup.

What about accuracy, agility and regains?

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
I've got some MonAi's setup.

What about accuracy, agility and regains?

There is a thread on here that tells what all the columns in HL_Monster do to set speed, Accuracy, Agility, Etc. it isn't in my favorites on this system so you will have to search that one out as off the top of my head I can't say Which witch is wich.

Upvote 0

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
There is a thread on here that tells what all the columns in HL_Monster do to set speed, Accuracy, Agility, Etc. it isn't in my favorites on this system so you will have to search that one out as off the top of my head I can't say Which witch is wich.

No worries, ive tried searching but to no avail!

Upvote 0