Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
has any one got a list or a spwan table for TD's files that include

BDD
WoomaTemple
ZumaTemple
PranjaStneCave
PranjaTemple

basicly , other euro maps that have spwans on them ... would be very help full .. thanks :)

TB

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
many people dont do this but the actual BDD Zumas r completely different from the ones in ZT, the ZT ones r harder than BDD and r a lower lvl by 3 i think it is lol ^_^ but atm they have the same drop files so just look over them also m8

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
many people dont do this but the actual BDD Zumas r completely different from the ones in ZT, the ZT ones r harder than BDD and r a lower lvl by 3 i think it is lol ^_^ but atm they have the same drop files so just look over them also m8
they are all the same level on euro, as lvl 47 war could LR both BG, ZT, BDD zumas, but yes ur right they are different mobs, thats because in ZT u get super/evils (woteve ru wanan call em) mobs that are stronger, faster and harder hittin but also have better drop files. where as bdd r all the same.

ud expect to have different mobs frm bdd + zt any way, as they should have different drop files, puttin the same mob in is just lazy

i personally wiped my spawn table clean when i made OS and did them all custom for a few reasons
-wanted to know wot was spawnin and where
-get rid of all useless spawns
etc etc

i always wipe my spawn table clear when i do a new cave... do all the spawns for it then test till its good then add em in.

when u r doin spawns... id say get a lot of diff coords, and do a lot of small mob spawns... rather than just a few coords with high spawn mob count... this spreads em out a lot better and does help reduce lag i belive

Upvote 0