mongen 1.4

smoochy boys on tour

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
is it possible for some1 to load up there mongen file with all mobs in and there mapinfo... this will add all new provs and caves with mobs in ty =D

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
if your making a server you should make these yourself thats the whole idea of making a server actually 'making' it. + its hard to understand you.

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i need sum1 to upload there mongen file and mapinfo with all the new caves like pranja,mino,icecave,magicship,snowcave i have all the mob in db and the maps set out just need the coords to everything in and out of doors and entrance to finish of provs also mob spawns to fill it all in in 1 go ty. i no you can do these yourself but it would help if some1 helpd me out this once

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
like zidio said your spost to do it urself,

anyway i doubt other ppl will release there server info tht thy worked on,
its not that hard to work on 1.4

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
try ragnars offline files >.< may have sum in there thats about the best ull get

mirrealms

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2006
u should realy try to do it yourself m8 we all had to do it at one point because what happens if somthing happens to it and you dont know what it could be and you put on endlass post asking for help where as if you create them yourself you will have an idea of what it may be. we all need help im not disputing that but i was like you at one point wanting people to do things for me but you cant exactly say that the server is yours if other peeps have made it for you :)