More than one teleport place

The_Ninja_Monke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 29, 2003
UK
when you tt u teleport to say bichon 333:267, how can i make it so that you can TT to more than 1 spot please so that people dont go afk from tting and make it hard for people to get out (like p69 style) scorp has several tt spaces.

thanks in advanced

sparx14

in start point.txt just do sereral more tt zones right next to the main one

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
get a normal one....then replace map names and co ords....

YOU KNOW?

hotlou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Essex!
which 1 is main, so u dont spawn in tht place? im trying 2 do tht but i keep spawing were i dont wanna :(

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
Why should you have to edit the startpoint.txt? It was never like this before. I would like to know why you can't tele onto the same spot anymore. Pets do the same thing when they tele now too, it's annoying as they keep getting killed. (wizzys complaining on my server lol).

Hawky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2003
Probably because of that walk thru bug fix. It was part of deadson's release that you couldn't occupy same spot. Sure theres a hex to fix it in the hexing section.

ZaphodBeeble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2004
Hawky said:
Probably because of that walk thru bug fix. It was part of deadson's release that you couldn't occupy same spot. Sure theres a hex to fix it in the hexing section.

I've already removed that, can't think of what else it might be. I've tried comparing the two files (original 1.4 m2server and deadson's) but there's too much difference because of the marriage bits. I'll keep trying, it might be something simple like the trap hex problem hehe.

sparx14

with the deadsons m2 final relase its fine, but with the rebirth m2 its like that, so if you tele onto someone you go flying off somewhere else lol