Most Wanted Man Alive

smoochy boys on tour

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Earlier this evening, it has been confirmed Osama Bin Laden has been killed in his compound.
This was a great accomplishment to the men and women who have been hurt in someway by Al Quaida.

=Amen]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
haven't we killed him like 100 times already?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
He must of been world champion of hide 'n' seek, na glad the scum bag is dead. Justic has been served.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Hasn't made the situation better in anyway.

/Bench.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
The war against terrorism will never stop, but this just prooves that if you mess with us or our sister countries, your getting laid out mofo!!!

Lets see what the next week brings....

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Of course its gonna get worse. As if someone killed our leader we would be the same. (And im not talking Skyline).

But we have to just keep fighting them. Its all we can do.

Win?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Quite a few funny quotes on facebook about this:

They don't catch bin laden for 9/11 ...but wen he brings down the Playstation Network ....he has crossed the line.

Breaking news: Osama bin Laden is dead!!
Other news: Chuck Norris returns from vacationing in Pakistan ......

10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US finally found Bin Laden. In his house.

mapadale

I don't know why everyone is saying Amen for, until substantial evidence is proven to the world that he is dead, then in the eyes of the world he isn't and yet again the Americans are holding back on that information. For what reason "Propaganda", what propaganda. if he is dead then the propaganda is all ready their, it's not going to incite violence more by releasing the images, as by the sheer fact he's "Possibly" dead has all ready started that ball rolling.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thing is, why would they publicly announce he's dead, only to have bin laden (if he were alive and they were lying) simply release a video saying, "har har, I'm alive, you're all retarded"?

There's no way in hell they'd risk such embarrassment. Which leads me to believe he's dead, however how long he's been dead nobody really knows.

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
It's very suspicious that there is no real proof that it really is dead. Because there are no pictures?

mapadale

Thing is, why would they publicly announce he's dead, only to have bin laden (if he were alive and they were lying) simply release a video saying, "har har, I'm alive, you're all retarded"?

There's no way in hell they'd risk such embarrassment. Which leads me to believe he's dead, however how long he's been dead nobody really knows.
Until they show those pictures he's not dead and thats's the same with a good % of the world. If anything they have taken him alive and he's doing some serious lock down in hole in a military prison.