spider99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
East Yorkshire
----------------------------------------------------
THIS PICTURE TOOK 20MINUTES TO MAKE
----------------------------------------------------

It was quick attempt at a signature for an online game i play nout fancy just a quick sig, rate it please from x/10 :)

Attachments

• UHDC3.JPG
    UHDC3.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 36

godfather

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 4, 2003
scunny
the guy is a little bit ****ed, otha than that good work bout 8/10 mayb 7/10 not sure tho.

spider99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
East Yorkshire
Mr_Smelly said:
The game wouldn't be legend of mir by any chance would it? [/end sarcasm]

dude if it was for legend of mir i would of put that lol, its for another online game

www.alienaa.com (you adopt an alien and train up and kick some ass- around 45k play it, its actualy quite adictive once u get into it, the reason why you can see an alien dressed in MirArmour)

oh yea [/End Sarcasm lol]

Spack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2004
Alien adoption ftl. Sorry but i don't like the sig :( The alien in mirarmour just doesn't go.

/Spack

spider99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
East Yorkshire
Sk8rMatt said:
Alien adoption ftl. Sorry but i don't like the sig :( The alien in mirarmour just doesn't go.

/Spack

hehe i know what ya saying, if you played the game youd actualy grow to loving the pic, ive got people ingame wanting me to make em an alien pic like it for the alienaa currency lol

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
godfather said:
bout 8/10 mayb 7/10 not sure tho.
you lookin @ same sig as me ?? =/
dont like it at all.
things to improve on ,
images,
blending images, (even if u brought th dragon out to 100% opacity mite look better. and get rid of alien person thing.)
border,
text,
the background effect is ok.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
spider99 said:
dude if it was for legend of mir i would of put that lol, its for another online game

www.alienaa.com (you adopt an alien and train up and kick some ass- around 45k play it, its actualy quite adictive once u get into it, the reason why you can see an alien dressed in MirArmour)

oh yea [/End Sarcasm lol]

Well if it is not legend of mir and has nothing to do with legend of mir, WHY THE **** do you have a Dragon armour and Sword of war god on it?

oh yeah [/end rant]

spider99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
East Yorkshire
Mr_Smelly said:
Well if it is not legend of mir and has nothing to do with legend of mir, WHY THE **** do you have a Dragon armour and Sword of war god on it?

oh yeah [/end rant]

lol calm down calm down :)
as you start your lil guy up in the game you can either have a bold boring green alien oh a well designed 1 and my guild in game was havin a competition, i won as it was the 1 with the mirarmour and sword innit, looks amazing compared to others but if you dont play as the other guy mentioned it wont look as good,

its for another online game so i wouldnt exactly think it wud be good to you all, my guild ingame love it so thats the main thing :) just thought id let you guys in what i made, gues i wont next time