My new Car.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
p.s. about your mondeo -
if you ever find that your middle rear seatbelt has jammed up dont go paying for a new 1, its cos youve had your seats down and not pushed them back up right even though they look back up right, just pull the seats back down and slam them up hard n it fixes it.
thanks for tip dude, just got back from chesterfield drove like a dream.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
just looked yea they do em, still rather have petrol though petrols run alot smoother n a better drive imo.

iv got the tddi, i read up the difference between the tdci and tddi and it says the tdci is alot quieter n ment to be faster on accelleration, yea theyre quieter but iv raced a fair few tdci's and none of them have been able to keep with me.

any1 seen the upcoming focus?

nice from front, but isnt the back just an audi a3? wheres the focus lights gone!!!

2008fordfocus.thumbnail.jpg

2008fordfocusrear.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I know, but I said S3 as my mate has recently bought one so I've seen that in person lol.

That focus is nice though, but as you say misses the focus lights

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
difference between the s3 r3 a3's are performance, n small tweeks like suspension n interior etc. cnt remember which is best tho, i like em all though.

btw has any1 seen a new mondeo st? or have they decided not to make 1? the new moneos are smart as hell, love to see an st one

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i was thinking about selling up bcuz my car isn't practical, what you guys think of a vauxhall VXR?

wot car u got?

n depends which 1, the vectra vxr looks smart as hell

or u mean the vxr8?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
a3, r3, s3, same fing lol
it does look nice but they should have kept the proper focus lights

According to google the R3 isnt the same as an A3/S3? lol

But the S3 is more powerful than an A3, 2.0 Quattro I believe.

Our chief exec has a S6 3.0 Quattro... omg its nice.

Lewis the Corsa VXR are nice, but I prefer the Astra VXR

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
According to google the R3 isnt the same as an A3/S3? lol

But the S3 is more powerful than an A3, 2.0 Quattro I believe.

Our chief exec has a S6 3.0 Quattro... omg its nice.

Lewis the Corsa VXR are nice, but I prefer the Astra VXR

your right lol im sure iv seen an r3 audi tho tht looked like the s3 n a3, maybe sum1 just fkin about with badges lol

my bad, its an RS3 just looked

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
wot car u got?

n depends which 1, the vectra vxr looks smart as hell

or u mean the vxr8?

i have a lotus exige, i sold my civic type r and put every penny i have to buy it, it's still mint condition but no boot and gives you a backache so bit fed up of it. I was thinking of the Astra Vxr, i quite like the look of it.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i have a lotus exige, i sold my civic type r and put every penny i have to buy it, it's still mint condition but no boot and gives you a backache so bit fed up of it. I was thinking of the Astra Vxr, i quite like the look of it.

they nice in the blue colour, my m8s dad had 1 but had t get rid cos it was costin him £80 a week just to go work n back, he's got a rly nice golf r32 now tho

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
yeah i was thinking about a blue one. They really drink that much petrol? :( hmm may have to reconsider. I want something as punchy as my current car but a little more comftable and practical. Lotus isn't too bad on fuel either. How far did he drive every day to use £80 a week on petrol.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
yeah i was thinking about a blue one. They really drink that much petrol? :( hmm may have to reconsider. I want something as punchy as my current car but a little more comftable and practical. Lotus isn't too bad on fuel either. How far did he drive every day to use £80 a week on petrol.

think his workds bowt 30 mile away so 60mile a day

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i probably do about 30 miles a day. At the moment i'm spending about £30 a week on petrol

he was only spendin the 80 a week gettin to work n back, if he went anywhere else he had to put more in

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
they look alright, not much of a ford person though tbh, happy with my 106 atm or the X5 when im 21 if im allowedd to go on the insurance. almost bought a pulsar the other day but realised the insurance is more than the car so nvm. i think the focus with the viper stripes on it looks naff, might be just me but i think the 2 stripes down the middle only looks good on a dodge viper, a cobra, mustang or ford gt, probs just me though lol

-J