My Son's YouTube Channel please support :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Also FarCry, a pretty violent game for someone young. Makes me squirm whenever you have to pull out a bullet from your arm with a knife ^

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
I advise that he doesn't do any videos for games like Call of Duty. He will be wide open to abuse and trolling. Minecraft content will be his biggest view puller as it's still the most viewed game on YT.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
"I also own some older games, like Titanfall."

Somehow after a 12 hour shift I've managed to sink that little bit lower, damn I feel old. Thanks LOMCN!

PS - Great to still see this place alive =] Good luck to your Son, starting out is hard.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I understand what your all saying about 18+ games but tbh he plays Minecraft, SimCity ect ect mostly.

As far as CoD, Farcry & other age appropriate games it's hard to ex plane my vue's about this at the end of the day kids have access to the internet phone's, tablets, pc's, xbox's & ps3/4's. Being responsible & teaching kids Respect & Right from Wong is more important.

Thanks for the comments it help's :)

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Ive had to stop my 3yo and 2yo from playing ac: unity because they kept play fighting and assassinating eachother >.<

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I understand what your all saying about 18+ games but tbh he plays Minecraft, SimCity ect ect mostly.

As far as CoD, Farcry & other age appropriate games it's hard to ex plane my vue's about this at the end of the day kids have access to the internet phone's, tablets, pc's, xbox's & ps3/4's. Being responsible & teaching kids Respect & Right from Wong is more important.

Thanks for the comments it help's :)

His first video consists of a browser game involving a father and a small child being mauled to death on a bicycle. Pretty much sums up your parenting.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
His first video consists of a browser game involving a father and a small child being mauled to death on a bicycle. Pretty much sums up your parenting.

Don't judge, nobody is perfect. I think he is a great parent for supporting his child's wishes and promoting / encouraging his youtube gaming.