My stuff

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Why do you have to steal my quotes...?

I don't act like a big man on the internet... In fact, I hardly ever give abuse to anybody over the internet except you and a small handful of others.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
can you please take this somewhere else and get the flames off my thread before you both get it locked? ty

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
not at the minute, been swamped with actual work work. no time for playin around and being creative. although i did just upgrade to cs2 full suite so that mite b fun to play with. til now ive been just using PS7.

/Bacardi

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Not much difference between PS7 and CS2 to be honest. Only a few adjustments to the program, they are small, but help alot.

Looking forward to seeing more work from you.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Annon said:
Ok i have rarely bothered uploading my PS work, but seeing as how i got decent feedback from my last post i figure what the hell. I'll just keep adding whatever I do to this thread.

My work is always gonna b pretty simplistic. I know thats dangerous and very few people like that kinda style but I believe if done right, it can be very effective.

Brushes are all well and good. Homemade brushes are better. I mix and match these things, along with images/rasters/drawings i find or do myself. I can do vector graphics and all the other fancy things people associate with the better pieces of professional work, and in most cases I agree these techniques produce impressive work, but we need to avoid the assumption that work not using these techniques is inferior.

Neways introduction over. Most likely I will get bored of this thread and stop posting soon but while im in the mood..

EDIT: Oh yeah if you like anything and want a custom version done up or wanna use the image as is, just drop me a pm and we'll come to an arrangement

Old thingy i did for toro a while back:
toro.jpg

also...
Pretty cool stuff, I like the Torozor one.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
dont like this one. playin around with animations tho cos just got psp9 with animation shop.

really lacking any decent inspiration lately. someone gimmie an idea of something to play with, please! lol

LOVE.gif

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
hmm that ones not your best but is still very good i like the animation hehe dont have anything for you too do thou sorry :(

-edit- hmm thats an idea could you maybe animate the text In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king to slowly appear and for it to be a tiny bit bigger? just a thought if u have some free time ^^

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i like the animation...
if ya want work to do you could try animate my siggy so that the boxes come up 1 after the other ? just a thought

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
i'll get on both of your jobs soon as i get home from work tonite :) i always like a clone job czeldabolg so doin ur txt will b fun. andLoved1 i'll play with yours n see what i can do :p. still pretty amature at the animation side of things but im learning lol.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Annon said:
i'll get on both of your jobs soon as i get home from work tonite :) i always like a clone job czeldabolg so doin ur txt will b fun. andLoved1 i'll play with yours n see what i can do :p. still pretty amature at the animation side of things but im learning lol.

cheers matey really appreciate it

<3

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
give it a min to load...the filesize is a bit too big imho. want me to work on it more?

maz2sz.gif

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Annon said:
give it a min to load...the filesize is a bit too big imho. want me to work on it more?

maz2sz.gif

caqn i have a link for picky so i can put in sig please ^^ dnt seem to wrk wen i upload on to photobucket tis 2 big so any help :)