Mystery Ship

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Hi i have just started to play mir3 at home and have ventured into mystery ship but tbh there is only 2 people in the guild who know there ways around and how to get to the end this has went to the peoples head and think they run the guild i am in so if anyone can help me find a way to view the maps so i can manuver my way around and then we dont have to be held hostage to the people who lord it over everyone

i have tried to view the maps with the various map viewers that are aviliable on this site but couldnt get one map to load nevermind get the ms ship to load

if someone could tell me how to view the map files i would go through the 100 ish maps that are in my mir map folder

but if you could tell me what the map number is as well as how to view them i would be forever gratefull

btw i find that mir3 is superior to mir2 but i still love mir2 (dunno why its been part of my life for so long that i would miss it if it wasnt there)

any help would be great even if its just a small bit of help

thanks in advance

zuess

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
there u go m8 hope this helps

Attachments

• msmap1mv.jpg
    msmap1mv.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 150

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Ty for help much appriciated i will go there tonight see if i can die at the 1st floor instead of 2nd :p