Mystikal Server 1.9 Mir2 - *~Now Testing~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Hey people,

Well Im just about ready to re-launch I think
smile.gif
I've changed the patches from previous Mystikal so just need some peeps willing to roam the lands of mir and let me know of any bugs or problems.

Im looking for roughly 5-10 testers if possible, I will also reward 2 of these lucky testers with VIP status on the forum. You can find out more about this on the forum. If you would like to test Mystikal then contact me via msn: [email protected] or visit the re1oaded forums and let me know via PM.

Let all your friends and family know
smile.gif
Mystikal is BACK!

Myst
www.re1oaded.com

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Played the old server, would be happy to test the new version.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Got most of the testing done yesterday, thanks anyways guys. Server should be up soon. Keep an eye on re1oaded.com/forum or server advertisements.

Thanks for the offers though.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
server is wicked lads n girls shud give it a try wen its up!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Server goes live on Saturday at some point :) No idea why forum is down, something to do with webhost.

PorkChop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2003
Mystikal, how did u get that old warrior move working? were it came up like RME hit and hit afew people, and hurt like fk?

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
I could be a tester if you want, Mystikal, i used to play on your server 24/7 before it went down! g/l wid the server.

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
pls can som1 send me a link for msn 7.5 or 7.0 cuz it keep giving me windows live ><

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
user00 said:
pls can som1 send me a link for msn 7.5 or 7.0 cuz it keep giving me windows live ><

Wrong thread Im guessing?

Anyways no more testing guys. Server has gone live and all Info can be found @ www.re1oaded.com/forum until I make a LOMCN post.