Mystikal Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Mystikal Server 1.9

Forum - http://www.re1oaded.com/forum
Website - http://www.re1oaded.com

Well I've just recently returned back on the private server side of things. I still have the old Mystikal Mir2 files including DB etc. I've decided to re-work on these files adding alot more features to the server.

Instead of basing the server around Ledu, I will be reverting back to the normal 1.9 emu client. Things such as existing chars etc I haven't decided if they should be wiped or not but such things can be discussed on our forum. So feel free to join up and give us some input or feedback from what you didnt like if you played before.

In the next few days I will provide a more detailed list of what will be new on the front of Mystikal Server but just now Im still deciding what features I wanna bring and what features are possible to bring in to the server.

Hopefully see you soon :)

Mystikal

P.S. 1.9 Server forgot to add it to title :-/

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
omg wooo lol this gona b mint as nice 1 on return, eXistenZ

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Cheers for the comments guys :) Started work today and posted some of the development on our Forum

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
CraiG^ said:
I remember this server was great, I'll most definetly play at least until the ultimate server comes out. www.atomicide.com

LOL HAHA YOU PRAT!!!!! dont post other server's on som1's advertisment!... you fool and atomicide Sound's stupid n crap... they just posted there advertisment so they can get idea LOL ("CRAP") Mystickal will own it!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
im amazed i love this server wen it was up b4 whipe it was best server around it may not av more players thn p69 or rz but it was so much better thn it, so peeps u gotta try this server!!!

the thing is b4 whipe mystikal was gettin players and then every1 went GM then it got harder to lvl so not many peeps played it.

Still Best Server Out From Exp

Last edited:

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
When everyone went GM it wasn't permanent I was testing a new M2Server and rewound all chars after it, just let everyone have a bit of fun. Didn't harm the server at all. :)

Would like to see some people post more suggestions or whatever on the forum so I got a better Idea what sorta things you want.

www.re1oaded.com/forum

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Bit more Info:

Online 24/7 (minimal downtime)

Levelling isn't too hard neither too easy enough to keep you interested, but enough to make you work for your goals. Took about 5/6month for someone to reach lvl 60 odd in the past with same levelling.

Items most of euro items + stuff I've added and will continue adding. Many unique items with special forces.

Lots of maps + unique maps only found on Mystikal. Got a few more maps being made in progress also.

Skills: See the Diamond M2 Development section, but these guys are hopefully going to implement ALL euro skills + a few more :)

Wrote this in a hurry before work, but most people who have played Mystikal before should be able to tell you alot about it. Any questions towards me can be posted here or @ www.re1oaded.com/forums

Few screenies on forum aswell

Ace.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2006
LOL HAHA YOU PRAT!!!!! dont post other server's on som1's advertisment!... you fool and atomicide Sound's stupid n crap... they just posted there advertisment so they can get idea LOL ("CRAP") Mystickal will own it!

Ok... Somebody just made a fool of themselves.

On the good side, glad Mystikal is coming back. Great server :) Good times!