Mythical-Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
You released your server under a new name and not ur former lomcn user name - which uve not used since.

As for your server files - Was it not your files that had the noob quests and noobsville that you so claimed as your own - I think so, seeing as I've still got them here.
Dunno if its him or not but maybe Kaori can check? then the arguements wont start up again :)

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
You Make it sound like we should be running this server like a business rofl. At the End of the day we are just creating another game for peeps out there. No1 here is making money, not even got donations.
If you wanna play play if u dont then *** of and cry sumwhere else.

lol no. this is lomcn not myth****al mir3 i can read post freely u dont like it dont use this fourm... and how does me saying about geo has any referance to your server as bussiness or what ever?? hit a nerver perhaps or hit the nail on the head more like... silly noobs

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
wow such drama for a server in beta :)
and people saying server files are stolen or w/e :) that is incorrect. they were solely built by me and no one else. i gave it them to use. i no longer work for them, but i can assure you these are legit. though i dont see what you could actually steal from serverfiles? a few npc scripts, which are publically available anyways on lomcn and xtreme forums. sure i gave them a few customized scripts such as the Bossspy script, Guildbank/pts. the rest was on their own.
besides hehe the real meat of the server would be the SQL databases with monsters, items, accounts, and customized databases for the scripts etc..

as far as item dupe check.. one of the GM's can simply use the method kaori described in her post, http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53671

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Im banned from 1 server which is Ultimatum and that was for exposing GM's as corrupt, no others.

No tbanned from rnd and in fact was playin it regularly till i found sting, mir masters i left that after a week and gave my account away to god knows who so you as well get your facts straight

ye like the way u gave your account to "god knows who" love the way you lie to try to stop me showing the real you... really love it when im right...:bounce:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ye like the way u gave your account to "god knows who" love the way you lie to try to stop me showing the real you... really love it when im right...:bounce:
Can ask who u want son, i played that server for a week, made my guild on it then had to leave, then i hear on another server that my guild had took sabuk, then i still hear are you Geo from masters and stuff i really cant remember who i gave account to and if you know so much and right 100% of the time then ask the GM of that server because i know for a fact i left masters when avenge started and me and stu wer lvling on ther until mir masters shut down

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Can ask who u want son, i played that server for a week, made my guild on it then had to leave, then i hear on another server that my guild had took sabuk, then i still hear are you Geo from masters and stuff i really cant remember who i gave account to and if you know so much and right 100% of the time then ask the GM of that server because i know for a fact i left masters when avenge started and me and stu wer lvling on ther until mir masters shut down

nope ur guild never took wall my guild had it then santacompanda or somth took it.. geo char was firstly warned for racialy abusing a chinese player then kicked off server for hacking somehow into server and threating gm to allow him this access or he would shut it down.. and this was all in about a week of geo's apparence.. are you ashamed of your actions thus couseing u to lie about it??

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
nope ur guild never took wall my guild had it then santacompanda or somth took it.. geo char was firstly warned for racialy abusing a chinese player then kicked off server for hacking somehow into server and threating gm to allow him this access or he would shut it down.. and this was all in about a week of geo's apparence.. are you ashamed of your actions thus couseing u to lie about it??
Hmm first was sounds familiar lol but not second, second sounds like its not even sum1 i would share my account with so could be 1 of tyhose GM's who was using login details from other servers idk but i know it wernt me and i aint got nothing to hide and im part of that small percentage that hasnt even used cheats, never so much as had the program on my comp and got no intention to eathier, cheating is for the weak

Status
Not open for further replies.