need a MMORPG game please.

Join Discord

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
im desperate now lol, im getting bored of mir now, and wont to "go" im waiting on Aion to be released into beta, but in the mean time im after a good ither 3D or 2D game. Over the last couple of months, iv downloaded and tryed most of the games that are listed on here. So far non of them have got that "something" there. I have tryed Wow, it didnt have that somethin there ither, (i know it sounds stupid but a few ppl will know what i mean).

what im really trying to say, is there a game out there (beta or not) thats F2P (even if not please state but F2P is preferd), i have played Guild Wars, and i liked that game, that kept me on there for a while. anythin thats bassed around the usual (mir) kinda game play, or GuildWars kinda thing if possable.

Thanks peeps :)

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i hant yet, i looked at it in the shop and its £40 round here >< and its not avalabe for download. i know ppl will say its only £40, with the baby, and the price of getting a house, everythin i can get i need basicly. but can always ask for it soon.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
got it got bored of it -_-

iv just found Sho Online, im downloading the client now (800mb) will start a new thread for it now m8, duno if u wana take a look or not, but keep um comin please

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
PWI - Perfect World International.

Great game, i never get bored of this, started a new charecter the other day and just hit 30 tonight.

Beats WoW imo and it's FREE.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
PW is good but i think official servers are far to slow but i think thats coz i tried pserver first. But if you can get into it theres alot to keep you going like massive amounts of spells, a cool weapon/item making feature etc and PWI is fresh out so there wont be people that far ahead of you.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
my full d set , santa hat lvl 100 pwns u

shame i account got locked ^^

search name = Oscar101489
iv only just managed to get my full guthans (dhaork, with a whip lol d boots and barrows gloves) amulet of fury. never botherd with any of the santa hats, halloween or what ever events no more, its just easyer to make cash whilst everyone else is doing them tbh.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
PWI - Perfect World International.

Great game, i never get bored of this, started a new charecter the other day and just hit 30 tonight.

Beats WoW imo and it's FREE.
iv only just created my char, and alrdy im loving it lol, so much depth to do with ur char its brilliant!!!!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
iv only just created my char, and alrdy im loving it lol, so much depth to do with ur char its brilliant!!!!

Yeah it's worth playing, and the cash stop items are ok, they don't over power a charecter what so ever. What server are you on?

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
the international server aint good for me lol , im used to "kill 1 mob , gain 9 lvl's" :P
i dont like p servers lol. im not kean on the kill 1 mob gain 9 levels lol. i wud rather put some work in (atm any way itll probs all change soon lol)