Nemesis-Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
well if you not gunna help me i aint gunna play, so screw u and ur server :).

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Gohan said:
well if you not gunna help me i aint gunna play, so screw u and ur server :).

if you read my post i said use the nemesis forums for support and not LOMCN

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
pointless u even making this thread then so i think a mod shud really delete it, since the gms aint even gunna help ere, anyway a lot of people say its boring so :/

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Fire said:
we havent got any IP's from LOMCN

Acording to Poison you have... Proves the GMs on there are lieing...

Attachments

• Images06.JPG
    Images06.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 149

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
AriaQ said:
Acording to Poison you have... Proves the GMs on there are lieing...

well i havent been given any IP addresses

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
great server and great gm and forum team , well worth that download.

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
AriaQ/wacom or whatever name you go under now we all know the reason why you are trying to give us a bad name was because we banned you and your m8's for cheating you are just a griefing player you even said you will flame us if we try and advertise i have the proof of you saying this and tbh if i was a admin on here i'd ban you from here due to the fact of threatening to DOS our server and you even chatted about attacking p69 with your m8, so us private server owners don't need your kind griefing threatening to dos and flame our servers... I do know you have real life drug probs as you said tbh m8 go and sort yourself.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
I Know a Admin and most of the team from LOMCN.
I asked if I could post this and no one objected.

You see I joke alot, your screenies of me saying I hack/cheat/DoSS are stupid.
The only reson I was band is because I PKed and dislike your son and for that I will tell the rest of the people what this server is like.

Shogun said this server was for him and a select few mates.... you should keep it that way.
I will only repley if you repley to this so please shut up and let other people deside for them selfs as you and your team of GMs will keep digging them selfs deeper due to your pure lies!

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
AriaQ said:
I Know a Admin and most of the team from LOMCN.
I asked if I could post this and no one objected.

You see I joke alot, your screenies of me saying I hack/cheat/DoSS are stupid.
The only reson I was band is because I PKed and dislike your son and for that I will tell the rest of the people what this server is like.

Shogun said this server was for him and a select few mates.... you should keep it that way.
I will only repley if you repley to this so please shut up and let other people deside for them selfs as you and your team of GMs will keep digging them selfs deeper due to your pure lies!

So when you are discussing about cheating/hacking/dossing with your mates you are only joking so you obviously lie to them or just want to seem cool....sad?

The reason you was banned is because you was using speed cheats and threatened to dos us you even admitted it and apologized on our forum but you know cheating is a bannable offence.

And no i WON'T shut up you shut up and let people decide for themselves...you cannot think you can go round servers and threaten ppl to get your own way and yes you even said if we advertise on lomcn you would go and flame it, well you've had your flame now let it go.

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Imo deleat this thred Asus turned it in to a flam war.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Great server, nice community, and good rivallry.
server has regular updates.
usually about 30+ ppl on.
many items , boss's / area's / skills.
deffinatly a long time server. :clap:

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
i would play but cab to d/l the full thing would any one be as kind as to post the exe for me??

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Smila said:
i would play but cab to d/l the full thing would any one be as kind as to post the exe for me??

the exe alone does not work

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
damn so i will have to d/l it :( suppose if i dont like server i can take it off :O

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
asus said:
The reason you was banned is because you was using speed cheats and threatened to dos us you even admitted it and apologized on our forum but you know cheating is a bannable offence.

There are no cheats for 1.9 if you have the GG to disable it, if you dont have the cheats disabled on the GG then its your fault, no one else, imo.

only thing you can do now with the 1.9emu files is bug exploit, but if you written a good enough NPC that should no happen....

and about the IPs you can get the IP of a plyaer from @info

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Toxick said:
There are no cheats for 1.9 if you have the GG to disable it, if you dont have the cheats disabled on the GG then its your fault, no one else, imo.

only thing you can do now with the 1.9emu files is bug exploit, but if you written a good enough NPC that should no happen....

Actually players got caught using a speed hack which made their gameplay like x4 faster than anyone normal. They admitted to it once screenies of pm's were released.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
aye u can speed game play as much as u want, 800x if u wantd. its not a program devolptd just for mir, it can be used on many games.

Ronin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
uk
Toxick said:

You are wrong there are cheats that work

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Toxick said:

Yes but they said they mached this IP with a player IP and acording to people on the LomCn team you can not get my IP from here unless your a mod or higher.

Imo this server advertising should be dealeted if your abusing LOMCN... I'll have a word with Miles.

If you did use a mod to gain my IP from the LOMCN forums can you post his/her name?