Nemesis Server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
Re: [LOMCN Approved] Nemesis Server 2.3+

We currently have a problem with what I believe is a currupted db file.

Trying to solve the problem.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004

great server, just got a problem atm which hopefully will be sorted soon , im a player on nem both 1.9 and 2.3, best server ive played :)

/Sty

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003

Server is now back up and problem sorted

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005

This is a very good server in my opinion, but i have been away from mir for 2 years :P

Really enjoying it and with my betrayal at the recent sabuk war it has spiced up a little bit!

2X exp event still seems to be on or the exp has been raised we shall see if it lasts much longer.

Come give the server ago! im sure you will find a friendly face or pm me!
i'll do my best to help if i can/not busy

/Kinnersley

BottledGoods

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005

bump'ed
C'mon people join this friggin server

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.

Kinnersley is right guys, at the moment Nemesis is looking infaliable, and with a long life expentancy, why not set down some roots now! Anything to need to get started can be provided theres a few hardcore old schoolers still playing and we'll do our best to help make your stay enjoyable. Until you get rares then I ll pk you. I kid. Join Nem! :P

The_Ninja_Monke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 29, 2003
UK

Played since the beta days and still really enjoy Nemesis.

New quests are soon to be added to spice things up as well.

Job quest is on its way as well, (2mb txt file worth of coding) So yeah.. Lots of quests :P Check it out :D

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

server is a good server great community i only have one major problem with it and its a big problem for me. i spent in total 3 hours constantly mining the other day moveing from one spot to another trying to find platinum ore i only got 1 piece. and have only ever had 3 pieces in a total of over 24 hours mining since i first started on and off of course now considering that plat ore is used in over half of the crafts ingame and sometimes 2 per craft (one to make firstgem then another p12+ for second gem not to mention 3rd n 4th gems/orbs) and given the low success rate people tend not to really bother with crafting and just hunt. as gems are easier to find from bosses than they are from spending time mining etc for the bits...

ive asked for it to be looked into as clearly the rate of gettin plat sucks and if ur gonna keep it that low why have such a low sucess rate on crafting why not have a higher sucess rate? its a shame really cos its the best crafting system ive ever seen on a server.
it just seems to me that all there is to do really is lvl and im the kind of person that gets bored of lvlin all the time and i thought that crafting would be a good break from lvlin but its not worth the time spent trying atm.

could i please have some GM response on this issue if possible plz as when i asked other members of the server they all said they themselves have complained about it and were told to either lvl and kill bosses or that unless its an actual bug nothing will be done about it. which isnt the best response to have imo.

but all that aside this is a great server and deserves more players and i think sorting the craft system out would be a great way to bring in new players.. cheers

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

If i wasent making my own, Id play this...

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

I just looked at the first post, I thought OS had a unique feature never seen before called sub-classes?

XxPrestonBabexX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2008
Preston, Lancashire

I just looked at the first post, I thought OS had a unique feature never seen before called sub-classes?

*Waits for Bon*

.../not pb

edit:

"Air Wizard" etc should have been called

Aeromancer
Pyromancer
Hydromancer

pfft shouldve consulted me first rly.

and how did i never hear about this server? =/.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK

server is a good server great community i only have one major problem with it and its a big problem for me. i spent in total 3 hours constantly mining the other day moveing from one spot to another trying to find platinum ore i only got 1 piece. and have only ever had 3 pieces in a total of over 24 hours mining since i first started on and off of course now considering that plat ore is used in over half of the crafts ingame and sometimes 2 per craft (one to make firstgem then another p12+ for second gem not to mention 3rd n 4th gems/orbs) and given the low success rate people tend not to really bother with crafting and just hunt. as gems are easier to find from bosses than they are from spending time mining etc for the bits...

ive asked for it to be looked into as clearly the rate of gettin plat sucks and if ur gonna keep it that low why have such a low sucess rate on crafting why not have a higher sucess rate? its a shame really cos its the best crafting system ive ever seen on a server.
it just seems to me that all there is to do really is lvl and im the kind of person that gets bored of lvlin all the time and i thought that crafting would be a good break from lvlin but its not worth the time spent trying atm.

could i please have some GM response on this issue if possible plz as when i asked other members of the server they all said they themselves have complained about it and were told to either lvl and kill bosses or that unless its an actual bug nothing will be done about it. which isnt the best response to have imo.

but all that aside this is a great server and deserves more players and i think sorting the craft system out would be a great way to bring in new players.. cheers

Plat is like gold and when we originally set up the crafting idea we didnt really know how the drop rates for it would be, there are other ways to find ores and gems apart from mining in game, for one certain mobs will drop it.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Unable to make an account and log in so im guesing its down at the minute?? but it sounds a hellish server

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008

Whats teh ip for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.