New Armours

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
As Nobody seems to have posted about this...there is 2 New Armours..I made this little Montage Showing you on Screen what it looks like anyhow..

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dont suppose you've got it working normally yet demonic? without having to move the armors else where.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Farril said:
dont suppose you've got it working normally yet demonic? without having to move the armors else where.

Well from my testing of Euromir3 Client 1.20 (one that Kaori Hexed to not use Gameguard anyhow), anything after Shape 8 just does not work. I am busy messing with a Few different Clients to see if they at least read past Shape 8 UNLESS of course its something in the server side (would not shock me at all).

Information: M-HUM/WM-HUM has 3000 Images per Armour on Screen - you reffer to this by means of SHAPE column as in Naked man Person = 0, Divine Armour = 1 and so forth and so on..

To get these images in I had to replace a couple of armours in the files, just so I can at least have a gander what they look like. I dont like the idea of "loosing" some armours to achive some more or it will look rather Bland with Base, Light and so forth all looking the same...

I can at least Tell you if its the client soon, as I have the latest Korean test client to play with...if it still does not work after this - then its def the server..

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
they look nice... but they look like there ment for mir2...

/EchoMan

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
maybe the convertion to JPG m,akes them look Crap and Mir2 like but on screen they are def Mir3 armours that can be any colour...

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
ooo i like them new armours, hope to see a release on this, if there isnt one already.