New Eden V2.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I can't remember what Ice originally called his server but it defo didnt have Eden in it. tbh it was Odd, Night put his thread up then 2-3 days later Icey server changed to EdenElite but claimed he had been thinking of this for age's just never changed it in the thread.

Yeh, I was quite annoyed when he did that tbf.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
You 100% changed it to EdenElite just after the release of NewEden upcoming thread, i remember the small argument between Night / Ice. Don't really matter now but that's how i remember it.

I remember this was the case too. At the time I was helping Night with some of the code and remember sending him the link to Ice's ad for the server. But I also remember Ice did have the domain name bought before announcing the server. It was a bit confusing though.

Its just strange that both servers are going up again at the same time...

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
It says starting the game is currently disabled after i make a char

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Untitled.png

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 AM ----------

any way to access the patcher through a different site? wont let me access that site at all, disabled all my firewalls etc still no joy

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
A trailer or a short introduction video to the server would be good :)

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
Great start server crashed within 20mins

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Also i dont think that u are gonna need testing for lvl 0-20 for 2 days i could easily test all the starter crap u got atm in few hours every class.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Last edited:

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
This is why we have testing :P.

Very strange though, it's never crashed when testing locally.

What was you doing when it crashed?

Edit - I dont think it was the server, I think the dedi crashed.

Me and shaun was just killing boars and bye bye server lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:00 PM ----------

>< server rewinded also

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Look at window event viewer the dedi has a failed fan, Which caused a blue screen.

Wonderful, just as I was bigging up Gaming deluxe to people earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.