New Items o.O

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I would like u all to see this!They look verry cool havent seen them in any server thought,only weap i have seen.Armor looks best!

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
armor isnt new, just the armor effect. which we cant get properly. the items are already in the most popular servers i bet, iv had them in my db for a few weeks now. not the best looking ones imo.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Farril said:
armor isnt new, just the armor effect. which we cant get properly. the items are already in the most popular servers i bet, iv had them in my db for a few weeks now. not the best looking ones imo.

well didnt seen them tbh

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Armour looks cool like thats, but like Farril sed its just a new effect, Weps old.. i dnt think ive seen them items tbh.. lol.

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
yes items armour dont look realy intersting as we got loads of stuff in data folder which we can add if needed but the map looks quite interesting for small events :)

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
and where can i find this items or this effects? how to configure in my items?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
yes items armour dont look realy intersting as we got loads of stuff in data folder which we can add if needed but the map looks quite interesting for small events :)

That be the MirCraft map, any ideas if any1 has the script to hold mir craft events? would be awesome to have that

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
that armor is used on avenge its just a pity u cant see the effect actually on the player that would be cool :)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
That be the MirCraft map, any ideas if any1 has the script to hold mir craft events? would be awesome to have that
i agree mircraft used to own on euro imo lol...and as the for items/armour i have seen the armour to the full effect with the flames around you it's on avenge mir3 if you wna see it,the helm looks pretty sex tbh :D

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i know helmets in files coz i made 1 yesterday on my test server, not sure if its got the 'on body' image tho, imk still new to all this lol

Gondor

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2007
Down the Lane
This thread is 2 years old lol, I can show you items that no other english server has. Because the wil's are diffrent format and you need my wil viewer..

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
This thread is 2 years old lol, I can show you items that no other english server has. Because the wil's are diffrent format and you need my wil viewer..

and i take it u wont post them cuz like most ppl ur stuck up and wont share work like the others

MeanVale2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2007
that armor is used on avenge its just a pity u cant see the effect actually on the player that would be cool :)
You can, its exactly the same as in the screenshot. You must download my patch though.

This is what Lyncus was talking about, im guessing your Lyncus? i also made that guess when i saw that you are adding stats to items from 2-4 and stuff.

Attachments

• ArmoruGlow.JPG
    ArmoruGlow.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Gondor

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2007
Down the Lane
Like I said, the thread is over 2 years old, whats the point in saying you have them now... every server has them

I'm not lyncus and what do you mean adding 2-4 items?

Last edited:

SoulKeeper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2006
lol did i say that lol now i said if u have new stuff y not release

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Well thanks for that but i only reposted here coz i saw it was mircraft map and by the looks of it a game of mir craft is being played so just wanted to know if any1 has the files for it coz i want it baddddly lol