New server, checking for lag. Testing, please try :)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
server is ownage just bit of lag (sorted 2moz when host on diff pc) but apart from that its awsome server and u should try it :)

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
I've currently adjusted the drop files, so you may find para's and things a bit rare, but if your a boss hunting maniac like some people i see on server. :P lol, you will get a para, the stronger the boss the less drop rate, so lets say zt's para drop is 1/100. ProtectionRings are now added to boss drops.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Are you using fernys m2server? if it's the one without adding any other m2server exe to the mir.dir. Do a wipe cause @testga will be working. If you have sorry, but i dont like good server/pricks to ruin servers.ta :)

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
mmmmmmm tbh i used Fernys M2Server and it dint let ppl use @testga on it

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Shade said:
Depends on what we decide. I don't think they will be. Just depends what sim says.
sim shouted no char wipe b4 he shut the server down

also testga dont work, i tried it as soon as i logged on :P

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
tbh should be a server wipe coz gms mate (rasta) gets to lvl 32 and they decrease pets from 5 to 3 then as if by magic he turns up in sz with para and tele ring lol looks currupt to me im afraid

SimKKK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2004
Its because WT drops Para and Tele. If you kill one you might get one, If you don't like it play another server, and another thing, we are not corrupt, Rasta has not recieved anything from us.

/Simmm

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
wot ever m8 but i know wot i see and yes you changed pets as soon as your r/l m8 was 32 and every 1 else was under lvl 30

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Rasta levelled himself, hes a beast at levelling. And he did get para and tele, tele ain't that hard to get, I saw Backwards with one today aswell. He got them himself and isn't corrupt. It's a good server, once some guilds ingame should be fun fun.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
jane said:
tbh should be a server wipe coz gms mate (rasta) gets to lvl 32 and they decrease pets from 5 to 3 then as if by magic he turns up in sz with para and tele ring lol looks currupt to me im afraid
i dont even know Sim IRL, and i got my tele and para fairly from wt, u can ask IKickAss he saw me get a para off WT.

Think b4 u say.....

/Rasta

SimKKK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2004
Soz, been out all day, its up now with drop rates reduced so no lagg.

/Sim