New Server Coming SOON!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

Soon once me and my friends have added all our work together a new server will be comin out called the XennakoN server, we will be doing the following things:
-EXP will be 8x, so its not to high that u lvl in a night, but not to low that its slow and repetative.
-Items lvl 30+ will have 3 equivalents of them for each class, a lower stat more common version, a "normal" version, and one with slightly higher stats then normal.
-all the current items in the db will be kept as well as adding lots of lvl 38+ things for each level, they will all give slight increases apart from the couple of sets that are being made for each class - some of these will have slightly more dc then the other items, some will be mega rare and have VERY nice stats on them - but there will be some big requirements to use them also.
-3/4 GM's, to make sure that there is usually a GM online to help solve your problems, the GM's are NOT allowed to interfere with ingame issues, e.g. spawning mobs, giving items, helping hunts, UNLESS it is an event in which case they can spawn some mobs.
-Events, once most things are sorted out there should be events as often as possible, normally ranging from 1 to 5 a week, from lvling up events with special high exp mobs to item events where high lvl mobs will be spawned for u all to work together and kill to get some very nice items :)

please if your interested in the server post below, and if you have any input that you would like to see in this server then post aswell.

Nitro and the XennakoN team out

Have fun

p.s. once server starts there will be no changes to exp and things unless it is what the majority of users want

Nitro

dont need more GM's, sorry, and i think we are ok with everything else, thanks for your offer anyway, if we get stuck ill be in contact soon

ssjkieran1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
add me 2 ur msn [email protected]
511%20copy.jpg

Nitro

ETA on server is mid feb, may be a bit later tho depends how much college work i get and how much work the host gets :)

Nitro

for normal places like towns and far away dungeons, but for the special ones a little walk may be required :) more info when we decide, or there may be an item required to get before u can use them :)

Last edited:

ZombieBoy

So basically it's the same as all the other servers out for EI, I wonder why EI is loosin popularity.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
ZombieBoy said:
So basically it's the same as all the other servers out for EI, I wonder why EI is loosin popularity.

What is your problem m8??? U always have something negative to say.

This Server will Be ACE and every1 knows it.

Nitro

ZombieBoy said:

i want helpful critisism not just this, kindly take this kind of talk elsewhere or send via PM,

Status
Not open for further replies.