New Server Legend Of Mir3 KING!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanjp051

LOMCN n00bie
May 11, 2018
my friend i cant PM u, becasue i dont know what happens, how i can contact u for create the account, give me discord or something, thanks

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I use what I want and what I can, amrold if you are wrong because you were looking for these files and you have not gotten bad luck, go to a park to mourn, but you are not here slandering, and giving your opinion in this way.

regards

---------- Post Merged on 19-05-2018 at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-05-2018 at 07:22 PM ----------

SERVER ONLINE!!!

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
i dont need ur files, i just told what is wrong in server :) this i all :) u make tao op, 3 x pets fast kiling + halfmoon + massthunder ;p at wiz i was cant catch taos lol

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
If u say wiz can't hunt tao ur noob. need to learn play. :)

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
ok i will learn m8 only when u learn how to make good server :) btw ur updates now looks good (u learn ? :D). one update crap bro, geo boses on low map ;p cant hunt now at wiz, lose key

Last edited:

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
You don't know play Amrod, u want all easy, all get fast, and second day lvl 65000. I don't need people how u in my server. Thanks

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
i was told u not wanna fast, but balance server, u see ur users online ? 4 max ? fk it im end with u...

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
The server I have mounted alone, without help from anyone, therefore it is done the way I want, is not balanced? But why does it have to be? Is there a site that says how to create a server? You do not like it, do not play but do not try to get the server as if you want to play it. The server is as I want it to be. Easy level, "difficult" to get things, which is also difficult but you the first day and wanted everything at the time. I repeat thank you but I do not want to hear more of your advice or suggestions. The server is like this, if you want to play you are welcome, and if you do not play but do not tell me the same things every day.

Greetings.

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010
I mean, you're using evo files so you haven't really "mounted it alone", as you worked on something that was already made by someone else, you just tweeked it. Also, don't think you'll get an established playerbase if you're gonna kick everyone who complains about something.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I do not miss everyone who complains. I tell the person who tells me the complaint, I explain that it is because I have decided and I see it well, then that person complains 200 times about that. If I have used the files of evo I agree, explain me where I get some translated files, because the GSP is largely in Chinese.
That the base is of evo, does not have any special script that can not be done in 10minutes. I have just saved time.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dont take my reply on this thread as a mean or sad one, but the "age of closed source" exe clients and servers are dead. Even for the open source projects are sad times when windows 10 does a update but can be fixed in a patch. And this comes from a admin that struggled with Holley version for 12years. Limitation of spells, monsters, its down to the patch that was back on the Korean that had back then.

I seen some chinese servers updated to korean with C++ but its hard and lots of experience is required.

On Holley/Kings - you got **** interface, placements done wrong, broken spells (DestructiveSurge/Blow bug, DragonAscension bug ... etc ).

On GSP might be worth to edit frames on dead and ****ed up spells that are around 5-6 if i remember right, and adapt damage,range,effect, frames to some Korean spells). I been searched gsp/holley/king for my project and things i discovered now that i wish i could discovered them back 5years ago.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Not everyone has enough time or knowledge to be able to do all that without any kind of foundation. I believe that people wanted to have a fast server, it is my first server, it has failures, little by little I will improve it until there is something decent.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Not everyone has enough time or knowledge to be able to do all that without any kind of foundation. I believe that people wanted to have a fast server, it is my first server, it has failures, little by little I will improve it until there is something decent.

All those kinda balanced servers are the old ones. So you think just right only with time and experience gained you can make it better.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I do not miss everyone who complains. I tell the person who tells me the complaint, I explain that it is because I have decided and I see it well, then that person complains 200 times about that. If I have used the files of evo I agree, explain me where I get some translated files, because the GSP is largely in Chinese.
That the base is of evo, does not have any special script that can not be done in 10minutes. I have just saved time.

Translated files king, holley and some old servers: http://mirfiles.com/mir3/

Few days ago you dont know how open server, ppl need pm you with user and password becouse you dont know how put online kaori's web for make accounts..

10 min and you make all scripts? HAHAHA.... You know how works boss points? (low,mid,hard,harcore points? ;) ) in your dreams you make some scripts like this...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Translated files king, holley and some old servers: http://mirfiles.com/mir3/

Few days ago you dont know how open server, ppl need pm you with user and password becouse you dont know how put online kaori's web for make accounts..

10 min and you make all scripts? HAHAHA.... You know how works boss points? (low,mid,hard,harcore points? ;) ) in your dreams you make some scripts like this...

Wow you are so negative, he said that he took the EVO base to not waste some minutes on different scripts.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
GM dlvled me because he put on 2x exp and i bought 2x more exp and got 1k lvls in like 2-3 hours.... then says its a server bug or i was afk lvling.... come on this is not how this needs to be ran.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
In scripts, new caves, mobs, items.. wow he took the evo base to no waste time... :indecisiveness:

I didnt seen EVO at all, so i dont know what he added/took :disturbed:

Maybe you can show :positive:

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
GM dlvled me because he put on 2x exp and i bought 2x more exp and got 1k lvls in like 2-3 hours.... then says its a server bug or i was afk lvling.... come on this is not how this needs to be ran.

He made a mistake and fixed it. Better than let u abuse it and get many levels over others. Its normal, and only by doing so he can find balance.

Eg. Sale in armani, 50% off, but they made a mistake did 50% + 50% and realized by the tilt it wasn't right price corrected it and asked you correct amount. Only reasonable. Btw if they didn't and charged u wrong and u had not reported that's just abuse:) reason some severs went down in the past players find mistakes don't report and use bugs and then later after it ruined server they blame GM instead of themselves. If they reported on time server wouldn't go off. I saw it way too many times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.