New Server "TheShrine" Coming soon!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
Currently in the patching stage, The current Host and GM's of TheShrine are looking to recruit a dedicated server team.

We are looking for people with experience at maintaining a high quality MIR II server. We already have a reliable host with 24/7 connection. (2mb Leased Line) The Server is currently up and running and in the testing phase. If we get the right team we are looking to go public within 2 weeks.

Positions:

Host: Satchmo
Map Maker: AVAILABLE
NPC Maker: AVAILABLE
Advertiser: Satchmo
Event Maker: AVAILABLE
Item Maker: AVAILABLE
Weapon Maker: AVAILABLE

If you would like to help us out with any of the above positions, please contact me on MSN, explaining your skills and experience at the following address:

[email protected]

Last edited:

Satanist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2003
i can be wep maker... also, y isnt item and wep maker the saim so it easyer to put together

EDIT : i can be item maker, wep maker and event maker, i a good member 2 hav.

Last edited:

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Satchmo said:
Currently in the patching stage, The current Host and GM's of TheShrine are looking to recruit a dedicated server team.

We are looking for people with experience at maintaining a high quality MIR II server. We already have a reliable host with 24/7 connection. (2mb Leased Line) The Server is currently up and running and in the testing phase. If we get the right team we are looking to go public within 2 weeks.

Positions:

Host: Satchmo
Map Maker: AVAILABLE
NPC Maker: AVAILABLE
Advertiser: Satchmo
Event Maker: AVAILABLE
Item Maker: AVAILABLE
Weapon Maker: AVAILABLE

If you would like to help us out with any of the above positions, please email us, explaining your skills and experience at the following address:

[email protected]

ur email dont work
[email protected]
does tho! :P

BlueJeans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2004
ill do maps items an wepons currently learnig npc scripting but it aint me strong point

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
DMX said:
what is the point of having a event maker? and seperate item and wepon maker wen there in the same db?
so they actualy do work, and if they don't do the work they can be kicked, and the same people would probs be used.
also events you need to make good events by planning it would take like a hour or so to make a good event i think.