New server

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i agree with mapa ( not happend often so it have something to say )

that was a nice post !

Also Element you are totaly correctly (how sad it is but its the truth and all talking about mir community :( )

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
DeMoN, you are trying to lay claim to what is not yours and as do many within the Mir3 community. The files are not yours, the clients are not yours, the images are not yours, the SQL database is not yours, the emulators are not yours. The only thing that is your with regards to the files, is your logo and nothing else. Everything ingame and server related belongs to the actual developers who brought you the game in th first place.

As for the all mighty attitude about trying to bring down your server, what utter nonsence. If people whould want to take your server down, then we wouldn't simply do it by slating it. We would destroy it from its core and SQL Injections is very easy to do when you know how to. So do us all a favour, shut this crap up, we don't care about your moaning and we certainly don't care about your server. You come here and start posting all this crap, all because someone says your server is crap and corrupt. That is all but one opion of one person and one person only, to get as defensive as what you and Ashran have done, must mean there is some eliment of truth in it.

Now do us all a favour, take your crap back to your server, cause we don't want to hear it here. Like I said, there is nothing about these files that is your apart from the logo, so stop claiming everything to be yours............

100% agree

Now i'm going to put my logo on Windows 7 and i'll claim for the copyright.

Last edited:

Blazzer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2009
@Spanish
-----------
Incluso la web la habeis copiado de mir3.wemade.net,y decis que no copiais? xD
Solo faltaba que en vez de Hispared pusiera Wemade,para ser la misma,hijo mio.

/Nahk

@English
----------
You copied the web from mir3.wemade.net, and you say that you dont copy?
/Nahk

Image/Imagen:
54x9bc.jpg

-----------