New Spells.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Its not very often I post asking for help, because I do normally search and it does normally work. But this time it seems it has'nt...

I would really like to get the FlameField spell into my game aswell as HolyDeva. If anyone has any experience on these please add me to msn and give me a hand :)

I am notposting asking for grief and flames here, so dont post em, I will only purely ignore them. Thanks guys.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
This isnt a pop @ you but...

if you searched right - you would know that HolyDeva is impossible to get ingame and FlameField - only MentaL has working and he will not spill the beans ;p

so noone can help you there - you cant get TDB,CHM,BA,mirroring,vamp,holydeva,curse,hallucination,entrapment in private servers....

well not in ours neways - chinese have em all lol

Upvote 0

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
OoOoOo24 said:

if you searched right - you would know that HolyDeva is impossible to get ingame and FlameField - only MentaL has working and he will not spill the beans ;p

so noone can help you there - you cant get TDB,CHM,BA,mirroring,vamp,holydeva,curse,hallucination,entrapment in private servers....

rofl....nearly every Ledu server has holydeva.........ur chatting on ****

if ur useing ledu server

Download Ripmans deva t bolt information (follow link in his siggy)

If ur useing Emu
Got to mon 8 or 7 cant member..open it wif wil editor there u will find archer guard...every arrow (which is his monspell) replace wif t bolt..the db info shud be the same as archer guards race/raceimg..then just the appr to holy deva

Upvote 0

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
OoOoOo24 said:

open your eyes m8, in them screenies i had entrapment working and FF working.... i also have hallucination working, ask daniejam :)

p.s. chinese dont have em all...

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
NightScare said:
rofl....nearly every Ledu server has holydeva.........ur chatting on ****

if ur useing ledu server

Download Ripmans deva t bolt information (follow link in his siggy)

If ur useing Emu
Got to mon 8 or 7 cant member..open it wif wil editor there u will find archer guard...every arrow (which is his monspell) replace wif t bolt..the db info shud be the same as archer guards race/raceimg..then just the appr to holy deva

if you read he said the skill you [EDITED out] lol sorry for offence -.-

dont talk like that to people when you havent read the thread properly!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
OoOoOo24 said:
if you read he said the skill you fking asshole!

dont talk like that to people when you havent read the thread properly!

erm..Holydeva and summonskelle skill looks R exactly the same...go on euro and have a look..all u do is replace skelly wif deva

simple, ive got it working ne way O.o

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Well my server HeavenSent has FF working

1141477105Images02.jpg

OoOoOo24 said:

not any more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
~HeavenSent~ said:
Well my server HeavenSent has FF working

1141477105Images02.jpg

not any more.

niceone!

does it hit like euros FF?

cause i have the image working but i cnt figure out the DB info -.- ( i got the FF sound working in mag ID but it just dont hit mobs lol...)

i meant that you couldnt have deva aswell and skele and shinsu -

soz bout bieng a nob >.<

Upvote 0

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
OoOoOo24 said:
niceone!

does it hit like euros FF?

cause i have the image working but i cnt figure out the DB info -.- ( i got the FF sound working in mag ID but it just dont hit mobs lol...)

i meant that you couldnt have deva aswell and skele and shinsu -

soz bout bieng a nob >.<

what do you mean like euro ? if you mean dose it stick to my boady like euor then yes the sound ant right lol sounds like TDB :cray: but ill fix that l8er & i need to work out the strenth.

if a fue people get it working ill relece the dbinfo.

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
~HeavenSent~ said:
what do you mean like euro ? if you mean dose it stick to my boady like euor then yes the sound ant right lol sounds like TDB :cray: but ill fix that l8er & i need to work out the strenth.

if a fue people get it working ill relece the dbinfo.

i meant - does it hit all mobs around you?

ive got the image workung and it sticking to my body - it just dnt bloody hit mobs ;p

Upvote 0

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
OoOoOo24 said:

MentaL just copyed them off other people, Lots more people had them way before MentaL did stop giving him all the credit.

Upvote 0

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Salad, seriously whats your problem? I Really didnt see ANYBODY use a functional deva as we did as they use our methods so shut up, get your facts straight. And as to our flamefield, ITS MY WAY, i dont care how other servers 'present' themselves , i really couldnt give a flying f**k to be quite frank ith you.

MentaL rip server this
MentaL steal server that

I dont see me actually stealing from english online servers i see them using more concepts i present than what they present to me.

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hmmm, I asked for someone to add me to msn to give me a hand :P not have a chat about it, thanks for all your comments though. And very nice HeavenSent :)

Upvote 0

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
MentaL has done a lot for us all on lomcn & all he gets is crap off people.

i dont understand why. look at his soggy & ull see how much he's done for lomcn & more.

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Ive never given MentaL any grief, I know hes excellent with servers etc. Hes brought us all a server that is marvellous to play etc.

He should release FlameField data tho xD and turn lvling up on his server -.- :P

Upvote 0

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
badboyadam said:
open your eyes m8, in them screenies i had entrapment working and FF working.... i also have hallucination working, ask daniejam :)

p.s. chinese dont have em all...

Entrapment and Hallucination haven't been coded into the M2Server yet afaik.

There's only a few skills that work the same as Euro's equivalent atm.

Don't work same as Euro:
HolyDeva, Mirroring, LionRoar, FlameField (maybe it does work properly now - would like to see it ingame/a short recording - HeavenSent), FrostCrunch.

Do work:
FlameDisruptor, Purification, UltimateEnhancer.

Upvote 0