New Weapon

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
This is a new weapon i'm in the process of making whilst we finish the last code updates to the server (i can't code delphi so thought i might as well do somthing productive.)

wepix7.jpg

Any thoughts welcome. I personaly love the look of it the inventory screen. Outside images look ok'ish, might have to do some tweaking to them though.

-Lind

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Doesnt look to bad... as you say the weapon.wil part will need some tweaking a bit. Good work nonetheless.

As for that madone, well at least he does try. What do you have to show?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i wouldnt say its crap....

it just dont have that *wow* cool effect

it just dont look right, looks outta place. inv looks alright tho

i personally think u should make it longer, like the length of a sowg

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
inventory look, looks crap outside look, looks amazing. maybe make it longer in inventory screen on the character.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Thanks for the comments. I've been modeling it on a FateSword, maybe i should choose somthing a bit bigger. It's also pretty hard to get rid of the black outline that it has. I have managed to get rid of some of the black but you can still see it.

-Lind

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I think hes actually the first person and server owner to actually make brand new items for his server and take the time todo all the images and tbh it hasnt turned out bad at all.

Don't you love this community?

looks crap id give up.

Great response you ****ing tard wonder what your server contains a bunch of **** ripped from WoW?

Nice work lind ^^

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Agreed with Xander.. Looks ok to me tbh.

As for madone, you try making a new weapon and lets see how it looks.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
looks ok tbh, i think the char screen it needs to be bigger but other than that its cool good work
it poss doesnt look right on the char screen because its set in a mir3 interface so for me not being used to that interface it doesnt look quite right it would prob have a different reaction if it was on a traditional mir2 interface

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
great work m8 , you start off with stuff what look ok and hey you might be able to make a sh*t hot weapon in a few months , who knows hehe

good work neway

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
hmm. maybe its the outside that makes it look abit dodgey?

what editing software are you using...it doesnt look too bad though :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looks really good m8. have you try'd to make a dual weapon? and hit's slow (AXE attack)

/ancient