New Year, New Staff

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
My vote is for @JoeDunn as he thinks it’s easy to juggle home and work life with moderating a forum and servers.
Night Trying GIF

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Don't worry, despite you being overruled by Tai, i dont think theres been a shorter lived, more immature MOD than myself 👀 to this day i cringe at my rants at Tais pal 😂

Worst part? Tai took away my VIP given to all ex staff & mods 😪

Although, could i urge @SPL1FF , @Win and @Valhalla to enter applications 👀
I would rather **** in my hands and clap.

The current guys do a great job.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jev

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
You may have noticed that I have had less and less time for LOMCN over the past 12 months, so I'm looking for more moderators to help keep the place in order.

Please PM me a brief application if you are interested

Sane, level-headed and respectable people only (if there are any left here?)
Abit sad you‘re not online more often kinda miss the vagueness and paranoia vibes you tend to spread at your posts lol but yeah real life comes first like always

I hope things are going good for you, you never know whats going on with the other guy behind the screen so can only hope and wish you the best

I will volunteer as a Moderator if i meet the wanted criteria, anything for the LOMCN community to be more live and reason im posting here is to see if anyones giving me their vote to be a mod or even objecting

I will PM you with a brief after this post

However, i don’t think i can replace or do a better job than our current mods which @zedina mentioned below

@Martyn and @Jev been doing great work while you been away @Tai

Got no suggestion or anything else to comment regarding this topic, nothing but thanks to the current mods/staff for their work.
True, they’ve done a great job so far keeping order and helping the community and to be fair @Seanofsmeg also been active and around when needed.

thumbs up 👍🏻👍🏻

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
My vote is for @JoeDunn as he thinks it’s easy to juggle home and work life with moderating a forum and servers.
I touched a nerve eh so now you acting like a little bitch? Like I said before you deleted it I work 35 hours a week full time at uni while taking care of **** at home.... so what's your point other than being completely ******* useless??

200 daily users not even 30 posts a day and you can't cope🤣🤣🤣 Why are you still even here then?

Last edited:
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I touched a nerve eh so now you acting like a little bitch? Like I said before you deleted it I work 35 hours a week full time at uni while taking care of **** at home.... so what's your point other than being completely ******* useless??

200 daily users not even 30 posts a day and you can't cope🤣🤣🤣 Why are you still even here then?
You really can’t take a joke can you pickle?

Acting like I’m the sole person who has the ability to moderate on the site.

30 posts a day? We’re up to 438 posts from just a few days ago. (On a single thread)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
You really can’t take a joke can you pickle?

Acting like I’m the sole person who has the ability to moderate on the site.

30 posts a day? We’re up to 438 posts from just a few days ago. (On a single thread)
Again an exception is not the rule. From banning cash cows to allowing bon to run crypto scams wtf has happened

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Again an exception is not the rule. From banning cash cows to allowing bon to run crypto scams wtf has happened
You act like I hold the top say on what happens on this forum.

I don’t see why you single me out rather then any other member of staff. Better that maybe even a admin.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
@Grumpycookie I think u should apply for this
Depends if i can still call out corrupt game masters and watch them make a mockery of them self's :ROFLMAO: but lets be honest i dont think they pay enough to put up with mir community and the toxicity that it brings nower days.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Depends if i can still call out corrupt game masters and watch them make a mockery of them self's :ROFLMAO: but lets be honest i dont think they pay enough to put up with mir community and the toxicity that it brings nower days.
Following the above comment please keep the comments on topic.

Reactions: Grumpycookie

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Why would you call someone a corrupt and get to the toxicity level while you can actually do something about it, like giving him a warning or even banning him from advertising / ban his account from LOMCN? 😂
( theoretically speaking )

But IMO it all depends on whats the person reputations like in LOMCN really

Ofcourse you must have a proof or something solid to backup your claim with, or after consulting with other moderators dunno whats the penalty for corrupt GM’s in here exactly

but yeah if someones corrupt or caught red-handed breaking LOMCN’s rules then a punishment/penalty must be taken i guess

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Why would you call someone a corrupt and get to the toxicity level while you can actually do something about it, like giving him a warning or even banning him from advertising / ban his account from LOMCN? 😂
( theoretically speaking )

But IMO it all depends on whats the person reputations like in LOMCN really

Ofcourse you must have a proof or something solid to backup your claim with, or after consulting with other moderators dunno whats the penalty for corrupt GM’s in here exactly

but yeah if someones corrupt or caught red-handed breaking LOMCN’s rules then a punishment/penalty must be taken i guess
Been a corrupt GM is not against LOMCN rules. There is the Untrusted tag though