Newdawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
this server is only got a user count because of the lack of high rate servers currently up , the gm is incompetent at best . he made a rule of no camping bosses which he is nto bothered to moniter , which means if ur seen at a kr door 10 mins b4 it spawns ur are classed as camping and are punished .... kr pvp is a core principal of mir and he and his carebear principles has ruined .

all requestes of changes are done in pms which means no vote ... and changes are later removed due to lack of foresight . the ppl who benefit from the window of time tht the changes were in place are not repremanded and hold a long term advantage ....

my opinion is no serious mir player should even log on this shamble of a server which was wiped just 2 days ago.

the gm is out of his depth ...

rant over ..

this prob be deleted because his co gm is a forum mod here and values his share of donations

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well this is in the wrong section so yes it will be deleted. This is not an advertisement..........

And which moderator are you talking about?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Well this is in the wrong section so yes it will be deleted. This is not an advertisement..........

And which moderator are you talking about?

I posted on the other day and i know you wouldnt of deleted it, it was probz twister because hes semi part of the server team.. i pmed skyline about it and got no reply.

if you can find it tai and merge it to here if thats even possible..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I posted on the other day and i know you wouldnt of deleted it, it was probz twister because hes semi part of the server team.. i pmed skyline about it and got no reply.

if you can find it tai and merge it to here if thats even possible..

I found it. twister had deleted it lol. Why he's even a mod here I don't know, that's the first bit I've moderation I've ever seen him do...

I've restored the thread but it's remaining closed due to all the flames in it.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I found it. twister had deleted it lol. Why he's even a mod here I don't know, that's the first bit I've moderation I've ever seen him do...

I've restored the thread but it's remaining closed due to all the flames in it.

haha knew it, just proves my point really

thanks pal.

edit: damn didnt even get a chance to reply to their BS posts :(.

Last edited:

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
this server is only got a user count because of the lack of high rate servers currently up , the gm is incompetent at best . he made a rule of no camping bosses which he is nto bothered to moniter , which means if ur seen at a kr door 10 mins b4 it spawns ur are classed as camping and are punished .... kr pvp is a core principal of mir and he and his carebear principles has ruined .

all requestes of changes are done in pms which means no vote ... and changes are later removed due to lack of foresight . the ppl who benefit from the window of time tht the changes were in place are not repremanded and hold a long term advantage ....

my opinion is no serious mir player should even log on this shamble of a server which was wiped just 2 days ago.

the gm is out of his depth ...

rant over ..

this prob be deleted because his co gm is a forum mod here and values his share of donations

agree'd to all of this, gm has no idea what he is doing, i try to find out why gm is giving away levels / overpowered items to people within the first hour of up time after wipe causing people to fly ahead... Some people didnt even donate and still got access to gm donators npc.
(Now currently IP banned from newdawn forum and server)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
i also liked the server until one day i got home from school ( yes im educated) i went to login an i was like "wtf" then made another then came to find out there was a wipe.. without any of my knowledge.. so yea

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
is this all u can do moan and cry cause ppl out lvl u i have played loads of server with the likes of u and your band of nobs u all u do is give abuse and acuse ppl of everything thats all ppl like u are gd for is moaning i guess it helps to keep ppl amused reading all the crap u like to post moron

Excuse me im the only one with 4th RB and level 82 yes people are higher than me but i have the level 100 RB no1 else has.
As for nobs that are only good for moaning and crying "me and my band" are always top of every server we play so go crawl back under your hole little man.

And yes i do seems to post on lomcn alot because every server that has came out lately is a pile of **** and there not even worth playing, ofc i dont want people wasting there time here just to get let down in a couple of days if they get wrong/threaten'd with a delvl for camping a boss its stupid, gm doesnt have a clue he doesnt know how to edit the exp given on rb's he thinks its "hard coded in" lol....

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Its quite sad that you 3
hussam / Exwizz BeautyOrBeast
come on lomcn moaning about a server that is not on lomcn and this server is not controlled by lomcn and never will be at the end of the day you three were all problem players: BeautyOrBeast for example was always questioning everything i did like he had a say over whats done also always insulted me calling me stupid all the time spammed my chats and never gave me 5 mins peace. now where do i start with hussam / Exwizz oh yeah here it is these two players all they have done is ***** and moan about other players outlevelling them accuse other players of cheating and moan at a gm just cos they dont get their own way. all 3 players said they was leaving cos server was crap yet look what happened they left for maybe a day and they was back again as with the server wipe a new pet was added and it passed testing however what we did not relise was it gave the taoist s a mega advantage over other classes and made server very unbalanced and taoists got stupid levels fast so we decided it was best for the server to have a wipe to solve the problem once we did this it restored the balance and everything is fine now and as compensation to the player we offered 1 weeks free VIP at 100% which to be honest no players have complained about.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
So @making your own kit and level and pking other players is fine is it?
At the end of the day i came back because you wiped the server and all you curruptness was gone along with your custom weps and @leveld charas with SW
also i came back to prove a point that i could level with a VIP when every1 else had one and be top and maintain top spot which i proved.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
quite amusing you show a screenie then make up crap to go with it i aint got a normal char or any mods and definately not by the name of the char thea in image above why dont u get a life and grow up and stop your moaning just cause you didnt get your own way nice pointless screenie of a random player also

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
haha gm in pm now crying saying he didnt give me NewDawnPoints without donating but he did... he a retard?
i laugh at gm who tells a player there wrong when they admit something... because he dont want the **** on his hands

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
^ your not doing youself any favours by blatenly lieing . thea was lvl 0 - 100.00% which ona high rate server is near impossible to get that % lvling , in a matter of seconds . you do realise people watch the ranking alot when levling to see if any1 close etc . Not only have u shown no remorse for your childish acts but are now giving bald face lies which your remaining members can now see , theyl probably wondering what else have you been lieing about ........

your so shortsieghted is a joke , if you manages the server like 99% of other admins did over the years you could of had some longevity and been rewarded with more donations . now people will probably leave and if not immediatly they will when the other mid/ high rate mir servers which are in pipelines come out.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
gm log on server and pay someone to cry here?
*Free 1000NDP*
nn i dont have time to argue with noobs

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
haha that could have been anyone to be quite honest people was glad to see the back of you off server when you left as all you done was annoy people and wind them up they all seem alot happier now to be honest ty to that person that made you leave seems like the deserve a thanks bye tony go moan about another server i pitty the next server u join

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol @ you tbh i dont care if you wanna deny that thats not all u the evidence is there n1 on trying to hide it
and no you shouldnt pitty the next gm because atleast he will know what he will know what hes doing and can actualy gm a server properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.