Aug 8, 2004
New prov im working on for my server.

started earlier today will keep u updated

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Looks good, not sure about middle but, maybe because it's so big lol, will be a big project mate.

/Head

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
ye not looking 4ward to detail tile on them cliffs lol
but il get it finished soon =P

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Obviously a well made map, however from gameplay of some of the larger maps already existing such as bichonprovince and mongchon it seems theres being alot of effort being placed where it need not be as probably 30-50% of the map may never be walked or hunted upon. But a good map. :)

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
I don't like large desert maps myself, but i do admire your skills to sit there and make a map lol.

But i do like large greenland like bichon.

Every map can be made to be used, it just depends on the server makers. Maps will be used if theres a need for them, on all the new servers they seem to bang some caves in which require one teleporter man to use and go to, so it leaves bichon etc rarly used.

A good server maker will utilize all he is using and make reasons why people would travel to the corner of a map for example.

Euro Mir had a go at this by introducing the Cryster spider and the Frost Tiger i guess.

-They also put a Big boss in Bichon cave area if i remmeber right.

/Ash

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
this town will b in use on my server and not wasted
there will b invasion on this town ona fixed spawn r8 :agree:
and acces to 2 new hunting grounds :ppunk: ne way thanks 4 the replys =)

stage 2 update :ppunk:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Still alot to do. I would say its 50% Finished.

But good 8/10 atm :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
its no where near 50% finshed lmao , it still haves at least 65 to 70% to go befor its finshed.

70% left to do ? Are you blind ? Hes got cliff tiles to do, a few objects and a few tiles. How do you muster up 70% out of that ?

- On topic. Nice map, be nice to see it when complete.
Rating: 6/10.
Don't like your town layout. Also the exit at the right hand side is completely bolloxed up.

Last edited:

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
tbh exit up in the top right dosnt matter as u wont b seing it =P
thanks 4 all replys

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
70% left to do ? Are you blind ? Hes got cliff tiles to do, a few objects and a few tiles. How do you muster up 70% out of that ?

- On topic. Nice map, be nice to see it when complete.
Rating: 6/10.
Don't like your town layout. Also the exit at the right hand side is completely bolloxed up.

Wond it is a good 70% most proberly, he will have to go around entire cliff, most proberly check entire cliff, and fix mistakes.

All those ginko trees (yellow ones) have sandy bases. Then all tile details on sand and dirt, as leaving them blank makes it look crap.

Just the little details takes nearly just as long as making the basic map :P