Nostalgia Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Hear ye hear ye!
Calling all old and new players alike. Akuma Servers is presenting a new Legend if Mir 2 server.
Sick and tired of all these new futuristic games, miss the olden days grinding away, having fun, pking, stealing bosses, having to actually do some work to grow in the game. Well look no further.
Using Crystal Mir files as a base. Maps, skills, items, monsters, events etc are all being worked on from the bottom up. All stats will be set to euro Mir standards, BUT will have many new places and monsters, with MANY events and quests.

I’m an old school player from euro Mir and ledu days. I am working to bring back the good old days.
If this has caught your attention and is something you are interested in please hit me up. I’m looking for a good team from back in the day who can help setup and fine tune through rigorous testing.

Estimated beta and launch dates coming in the future.
When more work has been done to files I will start to release more information here regarding the server, quests etc.

https://www.akumaservers.co.uk
VirUs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Is this a replica of the original Euro?

I really couldnt adapt to Project69 so many years ago or bother trying Arcadia.

I did leave Mir 4 after some weeks. Apologies if I'm giving off negative vibes but i've always wanted original Euro.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Is this a replica of the original Euro?

I really couldnt adapt to Project69 so many years ago or bother trying Arcadia.

I did leave Mir 4 after some weeks. Apologies if I'm giving off negative vibes but i've always wanted original Euro.
for original Euro you need that old files tbh to be 100% original that my opining

Reactions: ventus

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
It’ll have all original Mir maps, stats, monsters, drops, drop rates(from what I could find) items, spells, (not sure if I’m using assassins or archers yet. They are currently off and items being removed from drops. May add them in future). Quests, images etc

But will have many nice surprises that will blend in 100% with them.

• Love
Reactions: Omnibus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
so many euro clones already been made and they really dont last that long unless you are adding in new things to keep the players happy

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Depends what the new things are. Im not going outrageous the way p69 used to be.
Everything will, imo, be kept in line and old school.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Depends what the new things are. Im not going outrageous the way p69 used to be.
Everything will, imo, be kept in line and old school.

thats my point if u add nothing new why are players just going to play a mir server we have all seen made 20+ times over the last 10 years
if u keep it 100% euro its going to take years to get to lvl 45 if inline with euro exp now in this day and age who is going to spend years playing to get to lvl 45

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Yeah u need anythinh and everything to make a server better who makes the best wins

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hear ye hear ye!
Calling all old and new players alike. Akuma Servers is presenting a new Legend if Mir 2 server.
Sick and tired of all these new futuristic games, miss the olden days grinding away, having fun, pking, stealing bosses, having to actually do some work to grow in the game. Well look no further.
Using Crystal Mir files as a base. Maps, skills, items, monsters, events etc are all being worked on from the bottom up. All stats will be set to euro Mir standards, BUT will have many new places and monsters, with MANY events and quests.

I’m an old school player from euro Mir and ledu days. I am working to bring back the good old days.
If this has caught your attention and is something you are interested in please hit me up. I’m looking for a good team from back in the day who can help setup and fine tune through rigorous testing.

Estimated beta and launch dates coming in the future.
When more work has been done to files I will start to release more information here regarding the server, quests etc.

https://www.akumaservers.co.uk
VirUs

I played euro, I can help u with bits in my spare time or advice for bits. Happy to help for free for the advice 👍🏻

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I played Euro in 2006, that was the year they upgraded accounts to have all 3 classes in one account. That's the sort of I want, from that year!

Old old old from before, no big deal but 2006-2007 sort of euro Mir. That's when it was so fun!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Everyone wants "OG Mir"

Lasts only a couple of weeks until the player base burn through the content and want more.
If it's too slow levelling players lose interest.
If drops are low they complain.

Some of us don't have the spare time like we used to, so grinding away for days at level26 is not fun.
Getting a big group together to kill make your way to ZT KR and kill the boss for it to drop a bene isn't fun anymore.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Everyone wants "OG Mir"

Lasts only a couple of weeks until the player base burn through the content and want more.
If it's too slow levelling players lose interest.
If drops are low they complain.

Some of us don't have the spare time like we used to, so grinding away for days at level26 is not fun.
Getting a big group together to kill make your way to ZT KR and kill the boss for it to drop a bene isn't fun anymore.
My times on Euro Mir where the boss hunting with big group was what made my times epic.

Burning through achievements on Xbox seems to be more fun nowadays, hence if you play anything but Mir, check my games thread :)

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
If u can prove the fact of 1.4 to latest files ppl would run exp1 5 10 only that can be basic some server run to lvl 200

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
I thought that’s the way the game was. I remember guilds waiting outside oks room waiting to go in in turns to fight. Same as bdd and zt room etc.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I thought that’s the way the game was. I remember guilds waiting outside oks room waiting to go in in turns to fight. Same as bdd and zt room etc.

I dodged a bullet when guilds were fighting outside OKS room and I was a noob hunting in Oma Caves getting myself to 22+.

Saw the ice storms, flamefields everything, hit my RT and out I was :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
If you stick to your guns and don’t let half of todays usercounts of lvlers, gold sellers, and miners then it would be good. Ppl would enjoy it, just won’t be hundreds

Discord influencers tend to dictate, stick to regular structured updates and don’t ruin your initial goal

Reactions: Omnibus

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
That’s what I do want to get back. Not the like of getting to level 50 in a day. Full Mir armour. Maxed spells to solo a boss yourself after a week. I made so so many friends playing it for many years. Bringing that back is what I’m aiming for.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

All great times.
But people don't want it anymore, as much as they say they do.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
That’s what I do want to get back. Not the like of getting to level 50 in a day. Full Mir armour. Maxed spells to solo a boss yourself after a week. I made so so many friends playing it for many years. Bringing that back is what I’m aiming for.

I believe in you!

I like your attitude.

Just on a par with playing the 90s shooters like Doom and Quake on a console, when back in the 90s you had them on PC :)

Reactions: Whoops777