Not receiving my tokens

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robsy2005

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2020
It says thank your for purchasing got to storage to authorise. But storage says no items to authorise??

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Think you posted this in the wrong section so isn't going to get much visibility - which server are you referring to?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Mir 2 Reborn

Collect the token shop on game it was about 8:55 last night
i didnt innitialy reply to this as i wasnt sure what server you were playing.

once you purchase somethign form the token shop the item is sent to your in game emails.

you will be notified in game once the email has arrived, once you get that visit a storage merchant to authorise your item and then you can collect it form your emails in game.

it takes beween 1-5 minutes for the email to arrive so this should be done already

Robsy2005

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2020
i didnt innitialy reply to this as i wasnt sure what server you were playing.

once you purchase somethign form the token shop the item is sent to your in game emails.

you will be notified in game once the email has arrived, once you get that visit a storage merchant to authorise your item and then you can collect it form your emails in game.

it takes beween 1-5 minutes for the email to arrive so this should be done already
I will check later when I get home from work. What shall I do if it's not on there I have paid £30 it has been taken out my bank!!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Robsy2005 on game
Post automatically merged:

And godliketao12
i see the error, ive fixed it for your character, the issue is when purchasing 2 different amounts of tokens at the same time

Robsy2005

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2020
i see the error, ive fixed it for your character, the issue is when purchasing 2 different amounts of tokens at the same time
So when I log on in abit it will be on on there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.