Notorious (BIG) 2009

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Saw the trailor for it. Wanna see it, prolly go Cinema to see it.

Never been a massive fan of biggie, but still liked his music

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Apparemtly it makes 2pac look a fool lol, few mates have it so might borrow it like you two i wasnt really a fan of his.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Was always going to make pac look a fool imo, its obv not biggies true story, so it will be biased.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I was into Rap like 50 million years ago and always preffered biggie as he was less pop than 2crap but most of the bandwagoners will like 2pac because of the catchy tunes etc, cant wait to see this film, ive heard its really good

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
We all know this aint gonna be the true story, But I do like movies that are based around true stories (If we can call them that) So I might watch this one.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I saw trailer and thought it would be appealing to those that liked that sort of thing.

I'm doubtful its for me though.

/Gand

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I was into Rap like 50 million years ago and always preffered biggie as he was less pop than 2crap but most of the bandwagoners will like 2pac because of the catchy tunes etc, cant wait to see this film, ive heard its really good

50 million ???

ur only like 22ish

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Apparemtly it makes 2pac look a fool lol, few mates have it so might borrow it like you two i wasnt really a fan of his.

i downloaded other day, watched lest neyt.

it doesn't make him look a fool imo. makes him look like a guy who jumped to the wrong (or right?? who knows) conclusion before takin the time to think it out, talk to the right people.

good film all-in-all, was half cut watchin it so felt like it dragged on abit.
worth a watch.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
makes him look like a guy who jumped to the wrong (or right?? who knows) conclusion before takin the time to think it out, talk to the right people.

people been talkin about that for years and still never came to a conclusion, it wasnt just between pac + big tho there was the media + other groups stirin all the **** lol

watched it tonight, wasnt as bad as i thought. could of been alot better, some things looked abit dodgy and made up, but yea was alrite.

now for tupacs film, wonder if we'll ever see one. other than resurection.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
looks good, will deffo see it, appartently biggy is played by his irl son, which is pretty cool.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
No, no, no, no NOTORIOUS=greatest rapper alive, or dead. He had techniques drippin out his buttcheeks, had to sleep on his stomach so he didn't **** up his sheets!