November is here.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
So ladies and gentlemen of LOMCN November is here and Winter is more or less upon us. Days are shorter, nights are darker, and christmas items are now in shops.

However, something is missing this year that makes this winter seem almost...incomplete in a way. The thing im talking about is:

BIRD FLU.

Remember last year? Everyone was going to die of bird flu in the winter, whole countries were going to be wiped out, the economy would collapes and mankind was heading towards the verge of extinction. WE WERE ALL GOING TO DIE.

So what happened to H5N1 has a cure been found and somehow slipped into the food of the entire world population? Perhaps all the birds have been sent to the moon?

Maybe, just maybe its possible this story was completely overhyped and basically "media raped" for some unknown reason...

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I was thinking the same thing Atomicide, one moment its going to kill us all. And the next, its not even spoke about anymore. Strange stuff =/

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
think Horizons or whatever it's called on BBC is doing a "bird flu" episode next week i read in the tv guide... that's closest thing to bird flu i've heard in a while

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Don't worry, bird flu will still live on in our hearts. I see it all the time, on the face of every child, on the smile of every baby. Bird flu will go on in our souls forever :).

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
southpark is crap, its the reason why an ignorant generation of kids think they are really awesome because they can swear all the time.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
South park is like for 10-14 year olds i would personally say. Its not cool no more... Some people have alot of growing up to do. Also i think bird flu is going to strike upon us without warning. Probly the best way instead of all the nation being scared about it and so forth.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
its not for 10-14 year olds at all. People that age can't understand the social and political commentary thats in just about every episode since season 5

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
its not for 10-14 year olds at all. People that age can't understand the social and political commentary thats in just about every episode since season 5

Would you like my chrildren?

I used to watch south park when i was in my early teens and i watched it for the simple reason it was cool to watch it. I started watching it again when i was 17 and it is so amazingly written. Anyone that thinks south park is for children clearly has no clue about current day events as thats what south park is based around.