Oasis Server WTF!!!!

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Jesus christ grow up!

SW means nowt on P Servers apart from u get the name next to ure name... WOW!!!

Its just a game and ppl get so stressed about 1 little fortress on it.

Yes i can understand ppl annoyed about cheaters and yes they should be banned no questions asked or even thougth about it. Now that i can understand arguing about.

But jesus SW is just a fortress which means fk all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y quit a perfectly operational server just because u lost it. Yes i understand cheaters won it, but that isnt the staffs problem is it. They crnt help if ppl use cheats, and i imagine they will look into the logs and find those responsible. But if u quit, ure quitting because of summit staff crnt help.

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Lionheart said:
Jesus christ grow up!

SW means nowt on P Servers apart from u get the name next to ure name... WOW!!!

Its just a game and ppl get so stressed about 1 little fortress on it.

Yes i can understand ppl annoyed about cheaters and yes they should be banned no questions asked or even thougth about it. Now that i can understand arguing about.

But jesus SW is just a fortress which means fk all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y quit a perfectly operational server just because u lost it. Yes i understand cheaters won it, but that isnt the staffs problem is it. They crnt help if ppl use cheats, and i imagine they will look into the logs and find those responsible. But if u quit, ure quitting because of summit staff crnt help.

Thanks Lion, atleast you understand :)

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
lion we arnt making it our key concers its people who are missunderstandint what we aresaying we are most ****ed off because of the cheating and GMs condoneing it

mysticswarrior

SpikeServer Mod
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2003
We will check through logs and the cheaters will be banned, tht my decision!

/Ant :P

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
mysticswarrior said:
We will check through logs and the cheaters will be banned, tht my decision!

/Ant :P

2 Char whipes will be happening, an if you must know the cheaters where
that are getting deleted / banned

DevilDemon = Anti-para during SW
xxMysticalxx = Anti-Para during SW

Thanks

/Chris

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Buffy said:

Lmao. If that isn't spam I don't know what is.

On-topic though, xxMysticalxx and DevilDemon were playing yesterday and none of the GMs who were on (Ant and Scott) kicked them or anything. I asked xxMysticalxx if she was getting banned and she said she isn't. O.O

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
ssj4songohan said:
2 Char whipes will be happening, an if you must know the cheaters where
that are getting deleted / banned

DevilDemon = Anti-para during SW
xxMysticalxx = Anti-Para during SW

Thanks

/Chris

Take it no action is gonna be taken
Then ontop of that GM spawns exp mobs for xxMysticalxx coz it was her 'Birthday' - I got an idea every1 go on server and tell them it's ya birthday and you get exp mobs

Last edited:

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
xxMysticalxx has not been whiped of her character lmao! i loggedo nto day cos i thought they had acctually got rif of the cheaters and surprise surprise... she is still there i cant comment on devildemon but this alleged "charwhipe" is bollox they are still ingame!!

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Buffy said:
xxMysticalxx has not been whiped of her character lmao! i loggedo nto day cos i thought they had acctually got rif of the cheaters and surprise surprise... she is still there i cant comment on devildemon but this alleged "charwhipe" is bollox they are still ingame!!

wait till i get in contact with host (my bro) i cont whipe them 18 miles away from hosts pc can i? lol

Chris.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Change your rules, most people will hear "o 3 chances then ig et banned" so they'll be crafty use there cheats twice possibly more if there not seen and then pack them in.

But in the time theyve been using them theyve probbaly had an extrem boost to there lvling speeds or killed bosses they wouldnt normally have a chance with.

Ban on sight. tis the onyl true way.

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
HogX said:
Bann them all.

we did, but when we did, DevilDemonio took a tantrum and started doSsin the hosts pc, so server is down, and may not go back up again, unless ant decides so.

dante_hicks

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Server will be going back up just adding some stuff dont worry ppl :)

Last edited: