Official - Measures

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Looks like they want some people who play private server to join them on official.

My LOMCN Inbox,

Dear Azura,

We’ve noticed that you enjoy playing Mir2 on private servers. I actually work for GamepotUSA and want to ask if you would like to come and try out the North America Official Mir2 servers. I understand that you may feel that it would be a waste of time to start over on a new server; however you will realize how much better it is when you join us on the official servers. Not only is there almost 3 times the user base when compared to some of the largest private servers, but we provide full customer support and frequent updates for all players to enjoy.

Additionally, if you’re currently in a guild in the server you play on, I can offer you an incentive. Bring yourself and your guildmates to the official Mir2 server and I will give you many great items to start off your game. Not only that, I will even consider giving you at least 50% of the level you have on the private servers. This means that you will be skipping a lot of levels and will start up high in our official Mir2 servers.

Think about it and when you are ready you can contact me. I will leave you my work e-mail address.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you.

Now would that be from a highrate server or low rate ;)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Ok il have lvl 50 a few paras and good kit with 50mill gold

If this seem cool drop me a msg

:)

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Whats the IP of the person that done that?

Find it funny, gamepot would never send that to anyone lol... and why you? just because ur an admin lol?

no games go to that mesasures just to gain 1 user

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Whats the IP of the person that done that?

Find it funny, gamepot would never send that to anyone lol... and why you? just because ur an admin lol?

no games go to that mesasures just to gain 1 user

This, what a load of bollox!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
well they tired to make a server ad

Babo4u
LOMCN Leecher

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Official Mir2 Server: Most Users Online!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the Official English Mir 2 server! Not only is it the official server with continuous updates but they are constantly working to optimize the game and servers. Fun events occur every month and full customer support for any problems sets it apart from the rest. To give you even more incentive to come over, they will give a small package to get you started in the game. Have a guild that you want to bring over? They will give you even more bonuses such as partial increases in levels based on what you had on the private servers! So go to http://mir2.gamepotusa.com/ and enjoy the classic Mir 2 that you enjoyed in Euro!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i feel upset and neglected that i didnt get it.

also... i lol at the "constant updates" part... they get updates once a year

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
well they tired to make a server ad

Babo4u
LOMCN Leecher

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Official Mir2 Server: Most Users Online!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the Official English Mir 2 server! Not only is it the official server with continuous updates but they are constantly working to optimize the game and servers. Fun events occur every month and full customer support for any problems sets it apart from the rest. To give you even more incentive to come over, they will give a small package to get you started in the game. Have a guild that you want to bring over? They will give you even more bonuses such as partial increases in levels based on what you had on the private servers! So go to http://mir2.gamepotusa.com/ and enjoy the classic Mir 2 that you enjoyed in Euro!

Just got one from the same member "Babo4u" today. Shouldn't this member be banned? This info could be false and they are advertising to all members on lomcn now.

h

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
where was my msg :( i also wanna trade in my priv server charas for euro :D

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Got that as well. What it doest mention that euro didnt have is the crazy gameshop.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
gamepot got a new gm and hes tryin to do what he can to bring users from any game.

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
could this be a ploy to get ppl to admit to playing private servers so they have it in writing and can then **** you over?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I wonder how far they would take the levels/free items.

It's not as if they will check your private server char so I wonder how much you could squeeze out of them.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
liandrin... are u being serious? its obvious not real, why would they give u free levels and items