[OFFLINE] Sparta Mir2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Tbh, people that ask for refunds should be directly banned.
i dont see why lol, ive got refund of GG and got my gg items taken away from me before, in honestly, an item what gives like 100 more exp which doesnt mean much on sparta shouldn't be banned for requesting your money back if people are quitting anyways, like i said its up to him what he does, his server but i would've just took back the GG item and just lost a few levels IMO

• Dislike
Reactions: WelshSteel

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tbh, people that ask for refunds should be directly banned.

Those fools will never realise why mmo's, official or private turn cash cow or specifically for some private Mir servers cash cow immediately.
Post automatically merged:

Lost his head coz it’s flopped hard

The communities flopped hard.

Best wait for Jamie and Valk's magnificient efforts....only for them to last for 2 months at most probably because a lot of you aren't mmo players, more like zombies clinging onto the past thinking that this is the nostalgia that you want. Also I'm sure some of you need the game to be very simple mechnically as all you want to do is party and talk smack to eachother in voice chat/discord, you're not players.

Not just Herc deserves better, the rest too, efforts are getting pissed on and I don't like it.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
i dont see why lol, ive got refund of GG and got my gg items taken away from me before, in honestly, an item what gives like 100 more exp which doesnt mean much on sparta shouldn't be banned for requesting your money back if people are quitting anyways, like i said its up to him what he does, his server but i would've just took back the GG item and just lost a few levels IMO

If you want to help the server owner and donate, that's it. There's absolutely no reason to ask for a refund unless you're an asshole, just like those who abuse the refund policies on ebay and amazon. Scum.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
So, seeing a lot of posts on here and wanted to feedback my opinions, not that anyone asked 🙃

Being a GM isn't as easy as people expect, but you still need to maintain professionalism, as a GM myself our server got a lot of good and bad feedback, but you take it as it comes, the only time we halted discord was when the chat become toxic (about other people) so we removed the chat for awhile.

You need to approach the situations as a GM professionally, as if you have a GS up, you have some form of commitment to your playerbase. However this doesn't give the players entitlement to be absolute whoppers (which some think this is the case), everyone is entitled to an opinion, but its the way you voice it that matters, people are still at the other end of the screens and a good potion of people seem to forget that these days.

I love Mir, hence why I am releasing another server, and I expect to always get some people complaining about something, as I wont keep everyone happy, but delivering a game that people enjoy is why I do it.

(I havent really followed the Sparta comms) but my biggest thing for feedback from people in the future, it can be as negative as you want, as long as you support your argument.

"WIZARD IS UNBALANCED" - Literally ignored because, why wouldn't you, you have nothing to gauge on, and it's more than likely someone lost in a PvP (by being out skilled) and raging.

"Can you take a look at Blizzard, I am similar geared to X wizard and he literally chunked my by 75% of my HP" - Something to work with

On a side note, you can never really blame the public source when large edits have been made (heroes were added etc), there may be bugs in the public source, but unless people report them then people aren't to know? its the risk you take being the first person to release on the updated community source.

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
@Herc yo bud just had new tower but my client wont open when i click it just doesnt do anything

can anyone give me the link for discord for this had to use my old discord so need link again

so this is what i got in my error anyone help
[15/01/2021 18:56:56] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ross\Desktop\SpartaClient\discord_game_sdk.dll'.
File name: 'C:\Users\Ross\Desktop\SpartaClient\discord_game_sdk.dll'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

Last edited:

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
need help with this lol
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ross\Desktop\SpartaClient\discord_game_sdk.dll'.
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Since thats an issue with someones specific client (Sparta) you should post your query directly to them. Not on LOMCN in the completely wrong section :LOL:

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
@Herc yo bud just had new tower but my client wont open when i click it just doesnt do anything

can anyone give me the link for discord for this had to use my old discord so need link again

so this is what i got in my error anyone help
[15/01/2021 18:56:56] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ross\Desktop\SpartaClient\discord_game_sdk.dll'.
You need to download the SDK's if your launcher is doing nothing once you double click

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
hey storm iv been on his site downloaded his patch and thats whats in me error file got no luck hearin from gm yet

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
need help with this lol
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\Ross\Desktop\SpartaClient\discord_game_sdk.dll'.

I moved all the messages to the discussion thread. If you don't get any answer here from @Herc you can be sure you won't get one by posting on other subforums.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Surely the GM should be here trying to help you get on ? Oh no wait, he's stropped off

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@xXxLegendxXx Why does he need a firm memory of what Rage is?

It's his server, the skill didn't exist when I was a wee lad and its function is down right boring asf.

On a tame server Rage would add like 10 DC to a fully kitted Warr....but a ring at lvl 90 adds 12 DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.