Oh yes

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
The hammers got hammered.

Northerners win.. because northerners rule!!

So, who was watching the game?

ps. this thread is dedicated to pebble.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
This liverpool side lead by steven gerrard has know been part of 2 of the greatest cup matches EVER frist the champions league and now this, this simply proves without doubt they are one of the greatest sides in europe and one of the most exciting sides to watch!!!

but fair play to the hammers they played well although all three goals were flukes they still deserved a goal or two

benaymim(spellin) was the best player on the pitch 2day by miles....ran all over felt he shoulda got a goal

LIVERPOOL FTW
LIVERPOOL 4EVER

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
it was lucky to score that goal, if anything that was the most deserved goal of the game, cos it was an absolutely awesome shot. It ****ing rocketed into the corner from 40 yards, it didnt even touch the floor.

West Ham had a 2 goal lead, and played better 70% of the game, but their lapses brought them down to liverpools levels, and they capitalised on that, thats where a top class team excels over a slightly lower class team. Gerards goal was pure playing skill, there were no mistakes on the lead-up to that goal, it was pure player skill.

ali-g

Permanently Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2006
In a box.
West ham dominated the game i think,
Liverpool were just pure fluke,
I must say, it was a good game,
Very "Suspense",
Reina FTW lol

/ali
C'mon Reds!!
Liverpool F_T_W
(i still support MUFC)

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
As is in my MSN name, West Ham deserved to win but Reina saved it for Liverpool, plus West Hams lack of a goalkeeper that can save goals (don't think he saved any shot that went to his sides).

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
****IN LIVERPOOL! COME ON U HAMMERS YOU DESERVED IT :~(

But fk me what a game. Gerrard always pulls something out his fkin arse. Best FA cup final ever?

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Atomicide said:
it was lucky to score that goal, if anything that was the most deserved goal of the game, cos it was an absolutely awesome shot. It ****ing rocketed into the corner from 40 yards, it didnt even touch the floor.

West Ham had a 2 goal lead, and played better 70% of the game, but their lapses brought them down to liverpools levels, and they capitalised on that, thats where a top class team excels over a slightly lower class team. Gerards goal was pure playing skill, there were no mistakes on the lead-up to that goal, it was pure player skill.

Agreed mate, that 3rd goal was fcuking wicked well deserved n best goal in the game.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
foot Ball? Yes
Liverpool? Yes!
Hygene? No.

Liiiverpooooool We Love Yooou Liiiverpoool Gwoooon

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
west ham deserved that all the way!!!!! its because of your diving twat cisse (even though his goal was sweet).. if he hadnt of been such a woman and went down faking you would never have scored... gerrards goal was a beaut though... thought koncheskys was good lol

a f.a cup final should never end in penalties either... they need to change the rules to golden goal

im west ham til i die !!!!!