Old School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sorry, i logged on DonTonberry to check his male, it was me tai. I DID IT OK!!!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Haha, I knew that one would nibble your bollocks. Im the champ round here seeing as up until I mentioned that I am indeed the champ, you had "forgotten" that you'd called me a prick, ya ****in' fairy. I'm only half arab, but Ill agree to the **** part. Makes no difference, I've still probably ****ed one of your distant relatives.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
FUTURA ur dad would never allow you to **** one of his relatives.

Dream on D1ck wad

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Says the ugly virgin ! My Dad is a player himself ! Hence all my step-brothers, large family and your favourite.....my cousins !

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Haha, I knew that one would nibble your bollocks. Im the champ round here seeing as up until I mentioned that I am indeed the champ, you had "forgotten" that you'd called me a prick, ya ****in' fairy. I'm only half arab, but Ill agree to the **** part. Makes no difference, I've still probably ****ed one of your distant relatives.

You were never the champ, just a wannabe.

You've probably ****ed no one.

Next?

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I've always been the champ mate, where have you been? And yea, you busted me mate, I've ****ed no-one, its because of this small, floppy penis. But once again you know all about that don't you !

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Says the ugly virgin ! My Dad is a player himself ! Hence all my step-brothers, large family and your favourite.....my cousins !

No its just that the ****er cant stop breeding, Makes me fcking sick it does.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
No its just that the ****er cant stop breeding, Makes me fcking sick it does.

Haha , yea its ****in tremendous isn't it...it's the reason I'm half english ! It'll never end mate, face it, we're a parasite and we're infesting your OBVIOUSLY perfect people.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've always been the champ mate, where have you been? And yea, you busted me mate, I've ****ed no-one, its because of this small, floppy penis. But once again you know all about that don't you !

Dream on .

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No your more of a virus spreading through all the post offices and corner shops of Britain. Making innocent people have to suffer the 40 second wait in the horrid stench while waiting for stamp.

Evil C.unts.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Obviously missing the main one. (bestbet for his own knowledge)

Status
Not open for further replies.