*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
server looks good i just dont think i can trust nopk11, i dont dislike him, but hes cheated stole and conned on basicly every server hes played.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
server looks good i just dont think i can trust nopk11, i dont dislike him, but hes cheated stole and conned on basicly every server hes played.

lol conned ok nowt really wrong with that got to be a mug to be conned in mir lol. cheated? nah dont rly think so just alot of accusations and no proof, and stole? stole items? or you on about hacking? again that would make nosense as it dont really happen as ez anymore.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
leave it on while u sleep if your poor with a ****ty conn like burntsoul hoho

DO U WANT UR ****TY PULV BK M8??? MY IRONFOE LUK5

HAHA! Its not cause im poor fs! Its where I live, we only just got electricity out this way!

And as someone pointed out earlier, yes, he is a twat!

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Yes Ben has done stuff in the past while 'PLAYING' servers. People play the game differently to others, you cant judge someone on the way they play.

So far he's been a good host and admin to a good server, I love the lack of respect server owners get :)

Lyncus

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
HAHA! Its not cause im poor fs! Its where I live, we only just got electricity out this way!
ok m8

ive never stolen from a friend, and i dont think ive ever conned ne1, so maybe u should rethink the **** ur chatin.

i am a pker yes, and thats all i do... pk and make ppl cry. yes i "steal" when i pk some1. as for cheatin... i think nearly every1 has used cheats at some stage in their life lol... besides the fact there are no cheats for 2.3..

at the end of the day if ur gonna let personal feelins come into play thats ur choice, but ive acted in a professional maner, friend of foe if u ask me a question or help on my GM i help u, simple as

ne way as i said if u dont wanan join cause of ur personal feelins thats ur loss.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
at the end of the day if ur gonna let personal feelins come into play thats ur choice, but ive acted in a professional maner, friend of foe if u ask me a question or help on my GM i help u, simple as

This is true I'm always bugging him with stupid little stuff :)

Lyncus

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i didnt like ben much before he did this server and i even teefed off him on euro , fk all but aye i wo a dik to him :P

and he still helps me :P or he mite not do now haha

server is gr8 , only server ive played for longer then 3 days and not bored , think i bin on 2 week nar , its fab :P o well work time cya all on tomoz morning if u up or not at work :)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Angels have been ****ed around with and now basically they dont work, while im pking or lvling they stand around and do nothing sometimes their not even in my screen.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Angels have been ****ed around with and now basically they dont work, while im pking or lvling they stand around and do nothing sometimes their not even in my screen.
tumas made them uber slow, says they are a defense pet lol =x

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Server still way to unbalenced for that reason i am leaveing, Gl with server tho.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

lol yeh and the offensive one got the weakest attck and probably just as slow, and the defensive ones as you call them stood by and watched me fighting and did nothing so clearly not defensive in any way.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
he said he had 2 make them uber slow, or make Aspeed slow.

tbh id prefer if Aspeed was slow.

cus at the moment, they are NO help at all, defensive or offensive. Mob is dead b4 they even reach it, and they only hit in a line, so i dont see how there defensive? they dont lure any mobs off you. also their HP aint too good, so again i dunno how their defensive.

tbh all that needed changing was their power abit less.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
why carnt i go onto the server isit down